Seriously, how badly would Yan have beaten Sandbaggin?

LilNicky95

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I mean ok so styles make fights and all that jazz but I don’t think Cory would have much for Peoter…

Cory had some hype coming in after beating a way past his prime Edgar and mentally shot Moraes but he has got nothing for Yan with that move backwards, circle circle nonsense.

Glad TJ won.

I mean ok so styles make fights and all that jazz but I don’t think Cory would have much for Peoter…

Cory had some hype coming in after beating a way past his prime Edgar and mentally shot Moraes but he has got nothing for Yan with that move backwards, circle circle nonsense.

Glad TJ won.
No one in the division has anything for Yan

TJ won tonight. Cory is not ready and needs 3 more fight or move up to FW. He doesn't have it r

I don't like Yan, but it is hard to see either TJ or Sandhagen beat him.

He would’ve gotten fucked up by a few different guys for giving up his back so much. You can’t do that at this level, he is lucky TJ isn’t much of a GNPer and he hurt his knee early

I don't know. I would love to find out. Yan is a fucking bad ass. So is Cory. Anything can happen in a fight, but yeah, I do favor Yan in that fight.

Yan struggled with old man aldo and was losing until aldo gassed. Tj will probably beat him

Completely different match up.

Style-wise, i'd go as far as saying that Yan is an easier fight for Sandhagen than Dillashaw, even though Yan (might) beat the latter.

Don't think either fighter would've been ready for Yan, but TJ fight is good so he passes the torch to Yan.

Cory is Yans toughest matchup in the division IMO. If he cant work his trips its a very tough fight for him.

Alright, a lot of Yan fans are delusional. Yan is a slow starter and would get lose rounds 1 and 2 against Dillashaw. Dillashaw will not like Sterling and would keep the fight competitive. 50 -50 fight.

Back