Seriously, Dana...McGregor deserves a title shot next in case he wins over Siver?!

pinoy wrestler

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
From Conor McGregor will face Jose Aldo next if he wins in Boston
by Damon Martin, FOX Sports, JAN 01, 2015 6:36p ET:

"This fight in Boston, if he wins this fight he's going to fight for the title. I don't know where yet," White confirmed when talking about McGregor's shot at the gold.

Ah, okay...And what do you think, Ben Askren? :p

HAPPY NEW YEAR, SHERDOG!

[YT]b6m9hmBFNSw[/YT]​

If he finishes Siver, that would make him 5-0 in the UFC with 4 finishes.

Gotta at least consider him

The only other contender lost to the champion. Edgar is very close but if Conor wins the shot is justifiable for sure. Korean Zombie finished Poirier late and got a TS, so why not?

yah it's dumb but tickets and money. nice fat paycheck for all involved. then McGregor gets his face smashed and the fun ride is over.

vh6gH.gif

Mcgregor finished a top 5 guy in less then 2mins....that's more then most guys do....who else would you like...because with Aldo there will only be recycles....and Edgar should be after Mcgregor...

Aldo has been a great champion. He deserves the opportunity to fight Conor and finally get a decent pay day.

I can't wait for this fight it is going to be amazing

hqdefault.jpg

They should match the winner up with Pettis for the ultimate super fight

Aldo has been a great champion. He deserves the opportunity to fight Conor and finally get a decent pay day.

Aldo gets dat Anderson Silva money
& a hype train gets derailed

Win - win

The only other contender lost to the champion. Edgar is very close but if Conor wins the shot is justifiable for sure. Korean Zombie finished Poirier late and got a TS, so why not?

Chan Sung Jung was a replacement...

If he finishes Siver, that would make him 5-0 in the UFC with 4 finishes.

Gotta at least consider him

I would agree if he had faced tougher competition. He needed a win vs guys like Lamas, Frankie, Cub or Mendes IMO. But that is a fight that will sell, it's easy to understand why UFC is so excited to do it.

Cub Swanson and Dennis Bermudez said goodbye. People said that if Edgar won Conor should get the title shot. If Aldo wins, most probably Edgar gets the title shot next. If not rematch with Conor.

Lets do it now and to be honest i wished the siver fight would be called off, so Aldo can end this joke of a hype train and hopfully then all these teen mcbooger huggers would disappear.

I would agree if he had faced tougher competition. He needed a win vs guys like Lamas, Frankie, Cub or Mendes IMO. But that is a fight that will sell, it's easy to understand why UFC is so excited to do it.

Why does he need a win over Lamas, Frankie, Cub or Mendes? (the top 4 contenders)

Lamas didnt have a top 4 win when he fought Aldo
Mendes didnt get a top 4 win before either of his Aldo TS
Edgar didnt have any 145 wins.

Beating Poirier in 1 round is more impressive than anything those guys did before their shots

Back