*Serious question: Would you date a girl like Valentina or Cat or Gadelha, that could beat you?*

Seiryoku Zenyo

We are all one
@Brown
Reaction score
Assuming you're almost the same height, and has no combat sports training, how would you feel about dating a girl that could beat you up?

Yep. Who cares? Are you gonna fight them?

EDIT: To further elaborate, refusing to date a girl you think might could beat you only makes you seem like a woman beater yourself. God forbid they could/would fight back.

It's my dream.

Claudia is like 5'2, so if I was the same height, I'd take whatever I could get.

giphy.gif

That would be EASY motivation to train at home, like.... all the time. So yes. I'd be a grappling wiz in record time.

I don't grapple cos of my back issues but with a chick who I found sexy, it would be a lot less dangerous than with a dude my size for sure. I'd love it. I don't know I'm seriously attracted to any of these three women so I'd rather it be Karate Hottie or Rachel or even Paige, or the tall skinny one with the healthy hips and ass (I forgot her name) .... but in concept - YES!

I would marry Valentina, sleep with Gadelha and tell Cat to GTFO.

Of course. What's the other option? Do what my other Sherbros do?

AgitatedIdealHorsefly-small.gif

But Cat and Claujea would be the only ones on that hit list for me.

Yes. I don't plan on ever getting into a physical altercation with my significant other so I don't see why it would matter if she could kick my ass.

Wouldn't be worried about Valentina because she'd just move around menacingly while throwing counters that miss by several feet. Couldn't KO a rabbit, either.

I'd for sure date them but not if they were near my height. I'm 6ft 5 else I wouldn't be on here.

Beat me? No, I'd date them for backup in case I'm outnumbered and some douche starts some shit.

Back