Serious question: Do you think Plats is mentally fit to fight?

Dude he’s fighting Mickey Gall.

come on now.
Yeah well then why the fuck is he so triggered and fucked up? He sounds super paranoid that people are talking shit around him. He actually just told his fans to fuck off just now,which is admittedly kind of awesome. But hes sayin that cos he dont trust anyone,and its clearly affecting him. That and Till's trash talk is sending the lad into klepto spasmodical apoplexic cholera.

Have you ever seen a live interview where the UFC is trying to call him to gtfo the internet while being drunk

did he say he was drunk?

has it been verified that the UFC was on the phone?

Also...

it kinda doesn’t matter.

The stakes remain the same, the odds just differ.

What’s the worst that can happen?

He get’s KO’d? That is good a chance regardless.

He wigs out and hold a choke? (like when Babalu was triggered for being called a motherfucker) He’a a banger so it’s a slim chance but the ref will handle it.

He wigs out and jumps out of the cage after a win and tries to flying kick someone? The security will handle it.

i think he's mentally fit enough to fight. we're talking about a sport that gave us absolute geniuses like Krazy Horse, Paulo "there's a ghost talking to me in the middle of my title fight" Filho, Bob Schrijber a guy who was continually allowed to fight even though he would constantly and blatantly perform egregious fouls, and of course the mastermind behind them all Gilbert Yvel, the only man i've ever seen to KO a referee and then fight in the UFC.

i think he's mentally fit enough to fight. we're talking about a sport that gave us absolute geniuses like Krazy Horse, Paulo "there's a ghost talking to me in the middle of my title fight" Filho, Bob Schrijber a guy who was continually allowed to fight even though he would constantly and blatantly perform egregious fouls, and of course the mastermind behind them all Gilbert Yvel, the only man i've ever seen to KO a referee and then fight in the UFC.
Dirty Bob was too dirty to be allowed to fight in the UFC lol

Dirty Bob was too dirty to be allowed to fight in the UFC lol

you can't have a guy like that in the UFC. he'd never get KO'd, because as soon as he started to lose or gas he'd just throw a 20 punch combo to the guy's balls and then sucker punch him in between rounds while the other guy was talking to his corner.

So what will your reaction be if Perry wins the fight TS?

TBH this thread is making me wonder if @HHJ is fit to be watching fighting.

You ok bud?

Someone swap your Test injection for Estrogen?

you can't have a guy like that in the UFC. he'd never get KO'd, because as soon as he started to lose or gas he'd just throwing 20 punch combo to the guy's asshole and then sucker punch him in between rounds while the other guy was talking to his corner.
The axe kick to the spine of Matsui should have led to him being banned from the sport. They didnt even DQ him,oddly enough.

The axe kick to the spine of Matsui should have led to him being banned from the sport. They didnt even DQ him,oddly enough.

yeah, that was insane. he could've broke his neck with that move.

TBH this thread is making me wonder if @HHJ is fit to be watching fighting.

You ok bud?

Someone swap your Test injection for Estrogen?
Hey man
Support the Black Man.
If a guy is clearly having personal issues,he might wanna dial it back a bit,instead of mentally collapse on ppv.

I think he's clearly having some issues, but I still think he should be allowed to do his job if that's what he wants to do. The worst thing that can happen to him in there is that he loses.

I've had my share of mental health problems in the past and the absolute worst thing I could have done is taken time off work away from the things that gave my life some semblance of stability.

Let him bang bro.

Hey man
Support the Black Man.
If a guy is clearly having personal issues,he might wanna dial it back a bit,instead of mentally collapse on ppv.

It’s his right to do so.

He is playing a high stakes game that he’ll probably lose.

That’s his choice.

I think he's clearly having some issues, but I still think he should be allowed to do his job if that's what he wants to do. The worst thing that can happen to him in there is that he loses.

I've had my share of mental health problems in the past and the absolute worst thing I could have done is taken time off work away from the things that gave my life some semblance of stability.

Let him bang bro.
Yeah i hear that,but this is different kinda work. Takin blows to the head during personal issues is different a bit.

Yeah i hear that,but this is different kinda work. Takin blows to the head during personal issues is different a bit.

It's not like Perry is going to take time out from training and sparring whether they offer him fights or not.

Plus with someone like PMP I think it's good for him to have somewhere he can legally get his aggression out. I've seen him one punch KO some dude on the street, don't want that to become a regular occurance.

Reactions: HHJ
Yeah well then why the fuck is he so triggered and fucked up? He sounds super paranoid that people are talking shit around him. He actually just told his fans to fuck off just now,which is admittedly kind of awesome. But hes sayin that cos he dont trust anyone,and its clearly affecting him. That and Till's trash talk is sending the lad into klepto spasmodical apoplexic cholera.

I’m fairly sure he’s playing a character to be honest
Guess I could be wrong but there.
I said it.

I think right now he’s going through the
‘I don’t need a camp to beat this 19 year old half assed grappler’
‘So why would I pay 20k for a camp’

a few fighters have done it, but.. those fighters are actually good, Perry is a side show like a throwback to Pride

I'm surprised so many people are disagreeing with you. I'm guessing a lot of people are commenting without watching the video. The guy is clearly mentally unfit. He flies off the rails talking about Till in this video:

Gets good around 1:30.

Reactions: HHJ

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back