Serious question: Do you think Plats is mentally fit to fight?

HHJ

Herbs to Curbs
@plutonium
Reaction score
I know Perry has always been crazy but after watching that interview with Ariel today,I dont think he should be out there. For fucks sake,get a camp together...get YOURSELF together.

Also his reaction to Till's trash talk,holy shit is this guy gotten to,to the extreme. Shows me more that the guy is really not in a good place right now.

Last edited:
Just regarding your comment about being ‘gotten to’ - that summed up Khabib too (vs Conor) and it worked for him. Gotta channel the rage.

No, I don't think he's fit to fight nor do I think diego sanchez is but they're still allowed to fight.

side point:

I think the NSAC should make it a rule that someone has to be qualified to be a corner. Both men, diego and perry have had unqualified people in their corners. There has to be some mandatory type of certification.

Just regarding your comment about being ‘gotten to’ - that summed up Khabib too (vs Conor) and it worked for him. Gotta channel the rage.
This is nothin like that though.
Khabib was kind of going against the entire organization. He certainly did let the pressure drive him to victory though.

This guy here is already triggered to the max.

No, but I’m not sure he’s mentally fit to do any other job that would pay him as well as this (not that he’s making huge money.) I do agree though, he’s always been a little out there but lately he’s been making Tony Ferguson look like a normal dude. Interesting to see what happens to him if he loses this fight. I doubt he would get cut because he’s such a personality.

Im not a hater though. I think he needs to take some time to fix whats broken before getting back in there. The guys been through a divorce,and is obviously deeply affected by the trash talk. His decision to have his Gf cornering him,just put the fuel on the fire and its become even more personal for him.

I just naturally assumed all people from Flint are like that.

Reactions: HHJ
who cares?

he's physically fit, and he brings it.

plenty of fighters are whackadoos.

since when is sherdog qualified to decide,
or curious enough to care.

im sure many fighters are a bit unhinged.

Ferguson threw holy water on his wife.

I know Perry has always been crazy but after watching that interview with Ariel today,I dont think he should be out there. For fucks sake,get a camp together...get YOURSELF together.

Also his reaction to Till's trash talk,holy shit is this guy gotten to,to the extreme. Shows me more that the guy is really not in a good place right now.

<{Joewithit}>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back