Serious question: Do u still wanna see Ronda fighting?

CereserBr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So, what u guys think? I think the division top 5 passed her by, but why not try a humbling comeback against a lower ranked opponent? And why not try different coaching? maybe with some learning and a few wins she can contend again. People still love/hate her, shes still a star.

No not really, doesn't really seem like she wants to be fighting either.

I just want to see Ariel interview her and ask the hard hitting questions, then my Ronda experience will be complete.

Lol yes please

I'll watch her fight if she fights again. If she has the desire.

I would like to see her go to a new camp and learn strike defense though.

Wmma is still bad enough that she could beat the fringe top 5.

Anyways. Yeah I'd like to see her get funny face kod again.

I wouldn't be surprised if she does freakshow squash fights in Japan or something. Ronda vs. Homely housewives or something.

I guarantee you she'll be broke in a few years and will do something for money out of desperation.

Last edited:
If she has any self-respect she will come back.

Don't pull a Gina Carano and run to Hollywood the second the going gets tough.

I'm a hater, but she can't sink any lower than this. So no.

And to anyone feeling sorry for her, rewatch this:

No matter who wins in a Rousey fight, the ending is always brutal.

If Rousey is done then half the division should just retire too. Especially all the girls that Ronda beat in under a minute.

If she puts on a few more performances like last night then yes!

I derive pleasure from watching her get her ass kicked, so ye

emma-watson-headshake-giphy.gif

No. She can take her 3 Millions for 48 s of embarrassement , and UFC can stop with that "once in a lifetime human being who is 2 special for the peasants" pathetic bullshiet.
What UFC could do , is put on Edmond vs Aldo ... that would be must see TV !! :D

She's done. I hope so anyways.

No. It's clear she doesn't want to be fighting. Neither her heart nor or head are into it. It's over.

Her confidence is shot. I think she's done man

Back