Serious Question around Ronda

RHSairic2k5

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I say this genuinely, not sarcastically - but why does everyone hate Ronda so much?

I am rooting for her purely due to all the hate she gets on a daily basis and I like seeing athletes prove peple wrong, but my brother told me last night that she's a true PoS and deserves the hate ... admittedly, I probably missed all the nasty shit she's ever done to earn the hate. So please enlighten me!

taterousey.gif

(I'm rooting for her btw)

cause its what everyone does and people are fucking followers.

Used to hate her and I still don't like her but man, if she wins in impressive fashion it'll be funny as hell to see people's reactions on here.

Not only that but the woman's bantamweight division is boring without her and there's no true #2. It'll just be a bunch of bums playing hot potato with the belt without her so..

I say this genuinely, not sarcastically - but why does everyone hate Ronda so much?

I am rooting for her purely due to all the hate she gets on a daily basis and I like seeing athletes prove peple wrong, but my brother told me last night that she's a true PoS and deserves the hate ... admittedly, I probably missed all the nasty shit she's ever done to earn the hate. So please enlighten me!

You really need to ask that question? She's one of the most unlikable people on the planet.

She's a great fighter, the best female at 135 ever. Her beating Nune's proves nothing to anybody.

Lol, he handed out his hand and flicked him off after Sivir ignored him. Completely different idiot.

What Conor does is for show. What Ronda does is because she is Ronda, and all you have to do is look at her mother to see just how factual that is.

Lol, he handed out his hand and flicked him off after Sivir ignored him. Completely different idiot.

What Conor does is for show. What Ronda does is because she is Ronda, and all you have to do is look at her mother to see just how factual that is.
did you even read the previous posts?

You really need to ask that question? She's one of the most unlikable people on the planet.

She's a great fighter, the best female at 135 ever. Her beating Nune's proves nothing to anybody.
Yes I am seriously asking this - I haven't watched interviews or anything to understand why she's unlikeable ... that was the point of the thread.

It is all a ploy to get all the whiney social justice warriors out. Looks like it's working great.

Insecure beta manlets feel their manhood threatened by strong honest females that can beat them up if neccessary thats the main reason why she is hated.

bitches like a champion they only like the top guy or girl those are not anyone's fans, those are groupies. they spend the most money, they buy all the merchandise, they buy the reebok kits, they post the most on sherdog. whatever happens tonight those expect the same groupie bitches posting on here. have a Happy New Years everyone. I'm still a fan of Honda but I feel a year away from competition,she still trains with Edmond and the fact that Amanda is a dangerous as fook makes me think she will go out there and panic once she gets pressured or something doesn't go her way. that said I am rooting for her what better way to the end the year with a fight i actually want to watch.

Yes I am seriously asking this - I haven't watched interviews or anything to understand why she's unlikeable ... that was the point of the thread.

So you've been watching MMA, I'm guessing at least 10 years now, and you've never seen Ronda in her natural form? I find that hard to believe. Go watch her TUF season then, and your question will be answered.

She thinks she can say and do whatever she wants to her opponents because of her success and when they come back at her she acts like they're the problem and how dare they.

The UFC uses a person with that kind of cappy personality to build their division and shoves her down our throats. Says nonsense like she could beat male fighters.

She engages in a feud with Cyborg but refuses to fight her at a catchweight. Instead wants Cyborg to drop to 135 which is unrealistic.

She finally loses and then acts like a complete head case and has a mental breakfown.

Shacks up with a women beater.

There's the Ultimate Fighter season.

Hell, what is there to like besides she's a great fighter.

Last edited:

So you're saying Conor's fake, and his persona is an act. Why are his fans go gullible?

Back