Serious Question, Are UFC Fighters allowed to Use Pre Workout Boosters?

xFeeLPaiN

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Any of you sherbros who goes to gym and took a strong / hardcore booster knows that you will have pretty much almost endless energy the next 1 - 2 hours so why dont ufc fighters drink some right before making their entrance?

pwFHhJa.gif

Good question, and on a similar note, I was wondering what kind of pain killers they are allowed to take prefight.

Any of you sherbros who goes to gym and took a strong / hardcore booster knows that you will have pretty much almost endless energy the next 1 - 2 hours so why dont ufc fighters drink some right before making their entrance?
Why not do it during their entrance? And between rounds?

can do whatever they want as long as not banned

Good question, and on a similar note, I was wondering what kind of pain killers they are allowed to take prefight.

Workout Boosters usually dont have any banned substances in em

That would be a terrible idea that shit is for lifting weights not cardio. They would gas stupid fast

A lot of those boosters raise BP which could really hurt cardio, especially anaerobic. I wouldn't do that. Keep calm, keep that BP as low as possible while still being warmed up and ready.

A banana and coffee is the best pre workout you can get, so yes they can have them.

Chael said he takes about 400mg of caffeine before fights IIRC which is close to the allowed limit. Caffeine being the main ingredient in like 95% of pre workout supplements.

That would be a terrible idea that shit is for lifting weights not cardio. They would gas stupid fast
Thank you. Yes, I tried this myself. Good for the kind of energy that goes into bodybuilding - muscle recovery and a high heart rate to encourage more sets. That higher heart rate, and the amount of lactic acid you get is terrible for a real sport.

This is the GOAT booster

Do you want some energy? Drink this shit and you will be lifting like Ronnie Coleman.YEAH BUDDY LIGHT WEIGHT BABY

bsn-products-stack

They can use milk boosters I think!2016-08-15-14-56-29--1648926118.jpg
Just blows up their ass to "boost " production.

No chemicals involved so no USADA!!

Attachments

• images-3.jpg
    images-3.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 4
Could take some Mr.Hyde and pull a Romero.

A lot of those boosters raise BP which could really hurt cardio, especially anaerobic. I wouldn't do that. Keep calm, keep that BP as low as possible while still being warmed up and ready.

This. Weightlifting at the gym is very different from striking/wrestling/grappling for 5 minutes at a time.

Pretty sure caffeine is banned on fight night, I can't imagine any of the stronger stimulants are any better. It really wouldn't help unless they're planning to go out there and get a finish in the opening minutes, in my experience at least stimulants are great for weightlifting but make me burn out very quickly anything that requires some cardio.

Better than every PWO available on the market. Yes, I have tried them all. I recommend every active athlete to use this PWO.

Back