*Serious question about McGregor Vs Díaz 2*

Seiryoku Zenyo

We are all one
@Brown
Reaction score
Is there a remote chance that Nate Díaz throws this fight in order to try to force a final 3rd fight, and get a last 3rd big purse (bigger than against any other opponent)?

Zero chance? Slight chance?

I think there's too much attention on this for that to happen. Plus Nayt isn't really that kind of guy I don't think. But yeah it is true he'd make more money this way if he was promised a third fight.

It's Diaz vs McGregor 2, Nate gets the prime position because he won the last fight.

I did consider it but many have pointed out that UFC probably wouldn't give him that 3rd fight anyway.

If Nate threw the fight a 3rd fight would not be guaranteed. There is a good chance that Conor would feel vindicated with a win and put Nate in his rearview mirror.

Is there a remote chance that Nate Díaz throws this fight in order to try to force a final 3rd fight, and get a last 3rd big purse (bigger than against any other opponent)?

gtfo-GIF

Nate Diaz is going to lose a fist fight on purpose, then together with Hilary Clinton, endorse Donald Trump.

The only thing Nate's gonna be throwing is Stockton slap bombs.

100% chance if conor beats nate his fans say he lost on purpose

Oh I thought you said "serious question". Your question is a joke. If you actually think that is possible you don't follow Nate very closely or the sport very closely. Do you actually think that if Nate lost this fight that Conor or the UFC would give him a rematch? They wouldn't. To think that Nate Diaz would ever go out there and throw a fight is ridiculous. One sentiment that I may agree with is that in order to lose this fight, Nate would have to throw it but that's not happening so Conor will be taking another loss.

100% chance if conor beats nate his fans say he lost on purpose
I might think something funny was going on but not with Nate. I just don't see Nate losing this fight. If he does, I guess it could be to a bad decision (even though I don't think Conor can last two rounds with Nate let alone 5), bad stoppage, or Connor cutting Nate so bad a doctor stopped it. In none of those circumstances would I think Nate threw it. Even in the very remote case that Conor somehow KOs Nate, I would think Conor won and Nate gave his best.

Well, Cerrone lost twice against Benson Henderson to get a third fight so Conor will probably be inefficient again.

I would think the last person to ever throw a fight would be a Diaz bro

Zero chance that there will be a third fight. If Nate wins, who wants to see it again? If Conor wins, he would never agree to a second fight. He'll say that's how the first fight should've gone, and now I have other fights to make.

Well when you put it like that there is always a small chance.. XD

But if Conor gets a win he won't go to that well unless he has no options left for big money fights.

Whatever happens, don't be surprised m****ers!

Back