Serious question about fan bases.

Are we talking strictly mma here? Because if not the obvious one is Floyd mayweather fans. Bragging and screaming about his undefeated record and TMT like they're actually apart of his entourage lol

Did anyone mention Fedor or Shogun fans yet?

CKbsTJ4UwAA1AvD.jpg
Jesus that's horrible. Doesn't even look like him and a terrible spot (they all of for this type of thing, but that especially)

Check the archived threads from '09...the Hawaiians set the bar for crazy that the Irish can't even comprehend

Merriem Webster credits them as the definition of Delusions of grandeur, false hope, lazy, tricked to easy, etc.

#TacoBellLoversUnite

Check the archived threads from '09...the Hawaiians set the bar for crazy that the Irish can't even comprehend

Merriem Webster credits them as the definition of Delusions of grandeur.

/thread

Aah yes, many of the BJ Penn fans were on the verge of suicide after he lost so many in a row.

So should I show my Joanna tattoos in this thread?

I don't know what you mean by going over the top? If you mean in terms of passion I would say GSP fans were pretty passionate. Anytime you have a country behind you passion comes with it. If you mean in terms of some perceived hyperbole I would imagine most successful fighters have fans who hype them up beyond what they really are.

i actually never see u argue or post any opinions

Oh? I tend to try to avoid arguments on here except when I was trolling with Lesnar & CM Punk. I do love lurking argument threads though, they are hilarious. Haaa

I meant in real life, in College. I heard a lot of dumb shit from casuals I was surrounded by. I felt so fucking retarded when I big Zingano up to be the one, then she went full retard. After that I couldn't stop them until thankfully Holm saved us.

The dumbest one I heard was that Rousey could beat Prime Tyson.

Okay. I'm a Conor fan and am rooting for him to win. But celebrity worship is just devaluing your own sense of self. People should only worship the one true God. And that just so happens to be me. So fuck everybody else up in this biatch!
I was with you for the first couple of sentences. Then it got weird....

If only there was internet back during the whole love affair Ireland (and the UK) had for Barry McGuigan. Their love affair for McGregor doesn't even register in comparison. Not even a smidgeon.

I think Conor fans are probably the most passionate. The nut huggery is real. Ireland is not known for doing well in sports/olympics in general. Nothing much happens there to be honest. So if anyone out of there does well, they're likely to jump on.

His fandom is nothing compared to NFL/Soccer doe.

We do alright, Well I am Irish (Albeit further north than Conor: Belfast) We also have a current world champion boxer (Won at 2 weights) in Frampton and a former World Number 1 Golfer in Rory McIlroy.

Oh? I tend to try to avoid arguments on here except when I was trolling with Lesnar & CM Punk. I do love lurking argument threads though, they are hilarious. Haaa

I meant in real life, in College. I heard a lot of dumb shit from casuals I was surrounded by. I felt so fucking retarded when I big Zingano up to be the one, then she went full retard. After that I couldn't stop them until thankfully Holm saved us.

The dumbest one I heard was that Rousey could beat Prime Tyson.
o ok

and lmao, well if she can beat cain she could probably beat iron mike

And then we have:

The unruly fan
Screen-Shot-2015-12-11-at-4-21-21-PM.jpg

The McG haircut
Conor-McGregor-fan-haircut.jpg

and more fucking tattoos

11373740_1580933208861551_1620391151_n.jpg

917830_856379014470423_225947151_n.jpg

method=get&s=tattoo-02-04-2016-19-20-34-58.jpg

06_06134151_3d653b_2846356a.jpg

12787412_240047432996807_1214440816_o-1.jpg
I now know why his fans try so hard to make him out to be the GOAT. How else are they going to justify getting another man's face tatted on to friends and family? "Yeah I got this ok one dimensional %-$# talking cage fighter tatted on me. So what if he wasn't the best?"

If only there was internet back during the whole love affair Ireland (and the UK) had for Barry McGuigan. Their love affair for McGregor doesn't even register in comparison. Not even a smidgeon.

The McGuigan love affair has made a slight resurgence with him being Frampton's manager and Shane being his coach. Back then of course McGuigan getting the support of both Catholics and Protestants was amazing, would have loved to see him fight in Belfast, preferably the King's Hall.

Back