Serious question about fan bases.

What are you talking about? she could beat half of the men BW division!!!! She was a unique human being walking on earth!!! a very rare and special one! RESPEK THE HONDA
"Once in a lifetime"

Kenny Florian

What are you talking about? she could beat half of the men BW division!!!! She was a unique human being walking on earth!!! a very rare and special one! RESPEK THE HONDA

Oh God, not again......NOT AGAIN!!!

What the hell is wrong with all this people getting ink on them with Conor or Ronda ? WTF

Yea them Conor hardcore blind fans are way over the top.

But not a woman 5 lbs heavier on the scale.

Still obsessed with Conor MonkeyBoy. Your google image searching drives more nails in the coffin.

Irish people are passionate and it's no different to a number to football fans throughout the world. Conor came in constantly bringing up his heritage and he's a patriot. People like that.

What other fighters are as patriotic as Conor? Brazilian fighters maybe, but still nowhere near.

He is smart. He came in acting like he's carrying his nation to the UFC and people followed.

Is Normal...

proud_irish_american_gay_plate-r11cdcab9d8494ab49cd740c4a1fb7a8a_ambb0_400.jpg

Never get a tattoo of a fighter no matter what the circumstance!

You can find stupid looking fans for any popular fighter

method=get&s=images2.jpg

^Copied GSP tattoo

method=get&s=axbftqscmae99vj-02-04-2016-16-48-13-569.jpg

^Copied Jon Jones's tattoo

3583-gsp_fans1.jpg

^Stupid looking GSP fans

A lot more I could add but feel I've made my point

Conor Bless

KFNIlK8.png

Is Ireland still currently in a potato famine?

Mcregor fans are starving whilst he is having mash potatoes and steak for breakfast. :D

You can find stupid looking fans for any popular fighter

method=get&s=images2.jpg

^Copied GSP tattoo

method=get&s=axbftqscmae99vj-02-04-2016-16-48-13-569.jpg

^Copied Jon Jones's tattoo

3583-gsp_fans1.jpg

^Stupid looking GSP fans

A lot more I could add but feel I've made my point

Conor Bless

KFNIlK8.png

GSP & Conor fanbases overlap a lot.

Back