Serious question about fan bases.

MonkeyGirl

Awesomeness Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Had any fan base behave like Conor fans before? Which fighter has made people go over the top like him?
Any evidence that can support the answers?

I have found some pictures that made me really curious about it:

Neeson-flag.jpg

UFC.jpg

This one, just amazed me:

fancon.jpg

And then we have:

The unruly fan
Screen-Shot-2015-12-11-at-4-21-21-PM.jpg

The McG haircut
Conor-McGregor-fan-haircut.jpg

and more fucking tattoos

11373740_1580933208861551_1620391151_n.jpg

917830_856379014470423_225947151_n.jpg

method=get&s=tattoo-02-04-2016-19-20-34-58.jpg

06_06134151_3d653b_2846356a.jpg

12787412_240047432996807_1214440816_o-1.jpg

No, Conor fans are a level above everyone else in retardness

Delusional fans are always annoying, regardless of what fighter they're obsessed with. Some Conor fans really end up deserving the shit they get around here sometimes.

That being said, it's amazing to see how Conor was capable of creating this aura around him. It's surreal. Like him or not, the guy has that thing.

I think Conor fans are probably the most passionate. The nut huggery is real. Ireland is not known for doing well in sports/olympics in general. Nothing much happens there to be honest. So if anyone out of there does well, they're likely to jump on.

His fandom is nothing compared to NFL/Soccer doe.

Small country + strong sense of national pride + charismatic and talented fighter = magnet for fans willing to do the unorthodox.

Only thing I can think of that competes is Ronda fans before she lost.

Coming from someone who probably would tattoo Michael Myers on himself, the tats are too fucking much.

Only thing I can think of that competes is Ronda fans before she lost.

Oh God. You don't know the amount of dumb shit her fans brought up I had to argue before she lost.

A lot of embarrassing tattoos in this thread.

Oh God. You don't know the amount of dumb shit her fans brought up I had to argue before she lost.
What are you talking about? she could beat half of the men BW division!!!! She was a unique human being walking on earth!!! a very rare and special one! RESPEK THE HONDA

Everyone rides the train till the wheels fall off.

Okay. I'm a Conor fan and am rooting for him to win. But celebrity worship is just devaluing your own sense of self. People should only worship the one true God. And that just so happens to be me. So fuck everybody else up in this biatch!

I think Conor fans are probably the most passionate. The nut huggery is real. Ireland is not known for doing well in sports/olympics in general. Nothing much happens there to be honest. So if anyone out of there does well, they're likely to jump on.

His fandom is nothing compared to NFL/Soccer doe.
For a population of 6 million, they do pretty good!

Back