[serious] mcgregor vs bisping

pjswmkj

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
If mcgregor had beaten rda and then Lawler at ufc 200, would mcgregor be going after bisping right now? And would the ufc allow it?
If he had the 3 belts, what's the biggest possible fight for him, opponent and location wise?

5650946_the-perfect-troll-job-on-ripped-unc-coach_tb95f2724.gif

Probably, and Bisping would have just resorted to the takedown in the fight.

mcgregor vs northcutt

Northcutt would destroy him verbally

i would have rather gotten a virus on my computer through hundreds of spam filters than read something so stupid. This is up there with the worst ive seen on here ever.

Edit: Even if you are trolling i still feel the same because you even had the capacity to think this irate idea up

Yes he would, and he would take his head clean off. Bisping has never faced a real hitter like McGregor.

i would have rather gotten a virus on my computer through hundreds of spam filters than read something so stupid. This is up there with the worst ive seen on here ever.

Edit: Even if you are trolling i still feel the same because you even had the capacity to think this irate idea up
Wut. If mcgregor had 3 belt, would he be going for a 4th, why is that trolling. Rda and Lawler just lost to punches, coulda been mcgregor if the Rda injury didn't make the path to the Diaz matches.

[serious] Wasteland

Back