serial dater who let dames handle the check faces 13 years

no fat chicks

Worlds greatest poster
@Silver
Reaction score
A man who would invite women out to dinner only to scarf down his meal down and bail is facing 13 years in prison.

I hate to go all incel here but WTF!? Chicks are notorious for this and consistently brag about it on tumblr blogs, consistantly getting accolades from their pink haired peers.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/1123963002

Last edited:
are you really the worlds greatest poster? I use to have one of pam anderson when I was a teen.

what do chicks brag about on tumblr? leaving without letting dates know they were ? is tumblr still a thing?

are you really the worlds greatest poster? I use to have one of pam anderson when I was a teen.

what do chicks brag about on tumblr? leaving without letting dates know they were ? is tumblr still a thing?
{<jordan}

yes girls always brag about getting dates for free meals and then bailing

my mom was always bragging about getting free food... she was in jail though. I didnt know other girls did that. I mean i know sometimes girls go out so they can get a free meal but didnt know they bragged about it or just took off without saying goodbye...

Last edited:

This is sad but true. I have seen this as well. This kind of shit gives the MGTOW and Incel folks credibility which is unfortunate but the double standard is sadly real.

giphy.gif

13 years in prison? Are you leaving out that he was also raping them in the parking lot afterwards or something?

Or at least jerking off in front of them after asking permission..

Fucking hilarious. If true this guy is a hero, not a felon. LOL chicks do this shit all of the time. Scam guys for free meals and drinks, then ghosting them after. Good to see a dude get to enjoy it.

13 years in prison? Are you leaving out that he was also raping them in the parking lot afterwards or something?

Or at least jerking off in front of them after asking permission..

Yeah 13 years for date n dash sounds like a lot.
I wonder what running a red light in that state would give you.

well, we can't lock the bitches up for this kind of thing,our jails would be full.

Girls are notorious for using guys for free dinner and drinks, but this case isn't the same thing..

"A man who serially swiped left on paying the bill now faces up to 13 years in prison after he allegedly took "financial advantage" of multiple women, Los Angeles County prosecutors say.

Paul Gonzales, dubbed the "Dine-and-Dash Dater," pleaded not guilty Monday to extortion, grand theft and other charges, the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office said in a statement.

Gonzales is accused forcing women he met on dating apps and websites to foot the bill for dinner and drinks after he would leave restaurants without paying, Deputy District Attorney Michael Fern said in the statement."

He has dinner with them, and then mid way through he just leaves. Chicks don't just ditch you at the table and go home. This guy is just a prick.
And it says he can get UP TO 13 years. He obviously won't get that much time, if any. He'll more than likely pay some fines and do some community service

Legal: Stay until the end of the date.

Illegal: Leave during the date.

Interesting times we're living in.

I think most restaurants have camera's these days.
That's the only way they could get proof he was actually there.
I'm sure he's been doing this for decades before technology finally caught up to him.

Yeah his mistake was not staying until the woman paid. Prior to someone paying it's legally 50/50 responsibility for the bill.

I'm old as fuck now, but I recall a few young at the time hotties, tell me that they have went out with no more than enough for one drink, that surprised me at the time, now I'm more than aware, it's been happening before I was born and will be happening after I'm dead

Legal: Stay until the end of the date.

Illegal: Leave during the date.

Interesting times we're living in.
Good call. If he only had the foresight to feign outrage, stand up, toss a drink in her face, then storm out he'd be good. Must do it before desert. Here's an example:

What do you mean The Toxic Avenger isn't the greatest movie of all time?!?!???!!!
A pitcher of bear in her face, then storm out.

Plausible deniability my friends.

"But your honour, she culturally appropriated my manhood by denying my struggles as a historically repressed disabled cleanliness engineer. From Jersey."

Hell, he'd probably be awarded a tidy sum for mental anguish.

Back