Sergio Pettis' potential?

Should be at 125. His potential is at the weight class below.

Potential to be the ultimate pride of point fighting in the UFC.

He looked timid and really small

I am not impressed.

But he's young. I think he has a lot of potential.

Lot's of different facial hair and eyebrow styles he can still try out

I'm sure he'll do fine.

"He's certainly not short of confidence, this young man."

Anthony Pettis looks tall for his division. Sergio looks short and skinnier. Looks like he would be better at a lower weightclass.
He has some great kicks and has accuracy but he's been introduced to the UFC too early in his career and could use a couple more fights under his belt first.

He is a good outside fighter, but he is not as good in pocket.

Didn't catch his fight last night but heard it sucked.

I think it's just another case of having shoes too big to fill ala the Emelianenko bros, the Diaz bros etc.

Sergio Pettis has the potential to be good, but in all honesty, he's nothing like Anthony.

he looks like he has some skill but he really looks small, give him a few years

He's young and looked very poised. He delivered some nice strikes while keeping distance. He kicks aren't as powerful as big brother but his punches seem to be more his strength. He needs to work on footwork. If him and his brother can side step better and counter they would be very dangerous.

He has enormous potential to get KTFO from what I've seen so far. He looked much better offensively in defeat....

To be fair, he was as nervous as hell because of that loss. Should look better next time.

I thought he looked much better in his loss to Bruce Leeroy than he did in either of his wins. He was so gun shy against Meza, who was not a threat in the least.

He'd get outclassed in his own game by Horiguchi

He's lucky his last name is Pettis.
That's his best asset

Back