Sergio Martinez KO's Lionel Messi in Argentine Sports awards

Messi would soccer stomp Martinez in a fight with ease. Speed + Kicks = stompage over a 1 dimensional boxer.

Children play soccer.

opinions...

I like soccer, IMO it's much more exciting than baseball or golf....

but when it comes down to it...if it was a boxing championship or soccer championship to watch, I know what my choice would be every time...

Bernard Hopkins would probably be good at soccer.

Hopkins' bitching is embarrassing even by footballs standards.

Hopkins' bitching is embarrassing even by footballs standards.

Cmon now....that was some Academy Award level acting in the first Chad Dawson fight...

the groans, grimaced look on his face, his shouts of , "this isn't UFC!!, THIS ISN"T FOOTBALL!!"

I like soccer, IMO it's much more exciting than baseball or golf....

but when it comes down to it...if it was a boxing championship or soccer championship to watch, I know what my choice would be every time...

i generally prefer boxing too .

but give me a FCB game over a hopkins fight any day of the week

and 90% of the world

You know baseball and basketball are kids games in europe

wasn't basketball invented by a canadian for some boston school girls ?

how did it turn into an inner city / hood sport ? :)

Cmon now....that was some Academy Award level acting in the first Chad Dawson fight...

the groans, grimaced look on his face, his shouts of , "this isn't UFC!!, THIS ISN"T FOOTBALL!!"

That's what I was meaning. You may have confused what I said by thinking football meant that padded up nancy boy stuff you do in America.

I'm sure Argentine soccer fans are outraged by this.

In my unbiased opinion, as far as Argentine athletes go, Monzon > both Martinez and Messi. That is all.

In my unbiased opinion, as far as Argentine athletes go, Monzon > both Martinez and Messi. That is all.

if you condider car racing as a sport , then juan manuel fangio > all

Back