Sergei Pavlovich would KO Jon Jones in Round 1.

Bumping this thread because I was correct.

Pavlovich has KOd 2 opponents across his entire career what makes you think he is going to KO a guy whose never been knocked down in his career?

Because he TKOd a few older fighters, and Tai?

Jones fans are hilarious

Jones holds victories over LHW/MW which means he can take on HWs

But pavlovich doesn't beat Jones. Mayne ngannou, Stipe, gane types

<{you!}>

Beat three future HW champs including
824379532.jpg

Pavlovich has KOd 2 opponents across his entire career what makes you think he is going to KO a guy whose never been knocked down in his career?

Because he TKOd a few older fighters, and Tai?
This. It honestly baffles me seeing people say Pavlovich hits like Ngannou. He tkos people in sloppy brawls but he doesn't knock people out.

He had a horrible stoppage win over Lewis who wasn't even badly hurt and then had another sloppy brawl with Tai who has the fight IQ of a goldfish.

Last edited:
He was very fast when he was young, like the Bonnar fight. He was also very green and not a complete fighter yet. But he could land a spinning back elbow or suplex before his opponent had any idea what was coming. With 10+ years of wear and now well into his 30s, you're probably right.

Bonnar looks like he's stuck in the mud. He's not a good measuring stick for how fast a fighter is.

This. It honestly baffles me seeing people say Pavlovich hits like Ngannou. He tkos people in sloppy brawls but he doesn't knock people out.

He had a horrible stoppage win over Lewis who wasn't even badly hurt and then had another sloppy brawl with Tai who has the fight IQ of a goldfish.

Serious shillish delusion and fanboy copium here.

Idk about that. Sergei got TKOd by Overeem…who will most likely closely resemble the movement and fight style of a HW Jon Jones.

I pick Jones in ANY HW fight until I’m given reason to believe the contrary.
Did you just say jones would have the movement and fight style of overeem at HW

lmfao where do people get this shit from

Another "insert blank" will beat Jon Jones hahaha it will never end along with fedor threads.

GOAT Jones baby!!!

How about a actual sized HW? Jones struggled against Reyes and santos FFS

He beat them both. Santos couldn't fight for a year.

How would he have fought HWs in the light HW division?
There are weight classes in the UFC.

Hes fought people who have moved in and out of HW. Three becoming HW champions. Rashad a HW TUF winner.

You or perhaps some other bozo typed he beat MW.

Well might as well add the HW he beat too.

Who cares about Jones?

Roided fraud who eeeks out decisions vs guys like Reyes and Santos when he isn't allowed to flagrantly cheat anymore.

Hold on a second here.....you're bringing up LHWs and fights at LHW. There is a difference here when you have guys like Rampage, Machida, Shogun, DC, Rashad, Vitor who are far smaller than Jones when it comes to height and reach and pack less power. Half those guys went down to MW. Jon in those fights manages the distance so well that it's very hard to hit him clean.

Pavovich who matches Jon in height and reach and comes in at 255lbs and is solid HW with big power and great boxing is gonna have a far easier time hitting the mark. Gustaffson who was the tallest and longest fighter Jon fought landed clean on Jones many times and so did Reyes, and those guys aren't power punchers. You don't think a guy who packs a much heavier punch has a better chance to KO Jon at HW? And you gotta consider Jon in 2022, is not Jon of 2011 to 2015, time has passed, he's been inactive and chances are he's not gonna come back in the same shape.

any pro fighter who cuts to 205 should have enough power to ko anybody.

a guy who punches a little harder and is slower and does everything worse than those guys ,is an easy matchup for jones.

TS knows this because it has happened so many times to Jon Jones.

Back