Sergei Kharitonov, Vadim Nemkov and Anatoly Tokov sign new, multi-fight deals with Bellator

I really think Vadim Nemkov can be next big thing at LHW, his win over Phil Davis is impressive AF. He is only 26 and has 2 W over former Bellator Champs.

A trio of streaking fighters will kick off 2019 with new multi-fight Bellator deals.

Russia’s Sergei Kharitonov, Vadim Nemkov and Anatoly Tokov have all re-signed with the promotion, MMAjunkie today learned from Bellator officials.

If Fedor somehow beats Bader - his fight vs Kharitonov (which both sides won't refuse I believe) will become a huge catharsis from their Pride era tension and overall will be something every hardcore fan wants to see.

10001730.gif

Oh dear. Lol.
I think Arlovski would actually put up a good fight against kharitonov in boxing. He was doing pretty good on the feet as he was faster but Sergei's power was the deciding factor.

I think Arlovski would actually put up a good fight against kharitonov in boxing. He was doing pretty good on the feet as he was faster but Sergei's power was the deciding factor.

Arlovski vs. Sergei in 2005 would have been incredible. By the time they fought AA's chin was glass.

Arlovski vs. Sergei in 2005 would have been incredible. By the time they fought AA's chin was glass.
Ain't that truth, Arlovski now days doesn't even move like how he use to. He got more flat footed and he throws arm punches now.

I really think Vadim Nemkov can be next big thing at LHW, his win over Phil Davis is impressive AF. He is only 26 and has 2 W over former Bellator Champs.
and a current PFL heavyweight champion before that. Vadim is very underrated here, but Fight Matrix actually had him on number 1 spot in a world before Jon Jones pulsed back.

Arlosvki was faster but it was just a matter of time for Kharitonov to KO him. It was good fight! A little know fact, Kharitonov qualified for the 2004 Olympics as a boxer but chose not to go, he went to Pride FC instead.

Arlosvki was faster but it was just a matter of time for Kharitonov to KO him. It was good fight! A little know fact, Kharitonov qualified for the 2004 Olympics as a boxer but chose not to go, he went to Pride FC instead.
Arlovsky's boxing skills are not half bad, but without being able to take a punch....he'd be better off in a tai chi dancing competition.

Arlovsky's boxing skills are not half bad, but without being able to take a punch....he'd be better off in a tai chi dancing competition.
Not bad at all, his problem was always his defense. Surprisingly enough he seems to have developed a chin, I have no idea what happened but he can take a punch or two nowadays.

Good for Bellator to add meaningful depth to their divisions. What I mean is that these aren’t reality TV types / BJJ dudes trying MMA / unproven wrestlers who will be brought along painfully slowly / aging former UFC champions.

Tokov and Nemcov are legit contenders, and Kharitonov, though older and shop-worn, can still be a factor at HW.

Kharitonov/Kongo makes way more sense and does more for both fighters than Kongo/Minakov but who am I to judge professional matchmakers?

Kharitonov/Kongo makes way more sense and does more for both fighters than Kongo/Minakov but who am I to judge professional matchmakers?
Kongo and Minakov make more sense seeing that Kongo is 6-0 in the past 3 years and they have history. Kharitonov is 1-1 in Bellator and needs another 1-2 wins before fighting for #1 contendership.

Good news, looking forward to all three fighting. Hoping to see Sergei - Cro cop.

Back