Ser Arthur Dayne is the GOAT

No ....... THE GOAT OF GOT IS OBVIOUSLY........PODRICK

dude goes into s whore house slams a ton of LA dime hos an doesnt get charged anything.

No ....... THE GOAT OF GOT IS OBVIOUSLY........PODRICK

dude goes into s whore house slams a ton of LA dime hos an doesnt get charged anything.
yes yes yes Pod IS GOD. But in swordsmanship,Arthur Dayne is the GOAT

he was recovering from a near fatal fight at the inn. In the books, he was near death with a festering infection on his neck. The show failed to capture the severity of this, but his weakened fighting ability should allude to it.

Not a legit W for Brienne.

The hillarious thing about this is you are both 100% correct. She is top tier in the show which is BS but her wins are also qualified by the fact that jaimie was weakened and shackled and hound was infected and did not have valyrian steel like she did

The hillarious thing about this is you are both 100% correct. She is top tier in the show which is BS but her wins are also qualified by the fact that jaimie was weakened and shackled and hound was infected and did not have valyrian steel like she did
I dont mind that she is a top swordswoman on the show,she looks like she can beat a motherfuckers ass. Its not like Arya holding her own against her,that was terrible,but Brienne is a badass,even if she couldnt beat a healthy jamie or Sandor.

"That was how Arthur Dayne did it, when we rode against the Kingswood Brotherhood. He paid the smallfolk for the food we ate, brought their grievances to King Aerys, expanded the grazing lands around their villages, even won them the right to fell a certain number of trees each year and take a few of the king's deer during the autumn. The forest folk had looked to Toyne to defend them, but Ser Arthur did more for them than the Brotherhood could ever hope to do, and won them to our side. After that, the rest was easy."

The Smiling Knight was a madman, cruelty and chivalry all jumbled up together, but he did not know the meaning of fear. And Dayne, with Dawn in hand... The outlaw's longsword had so many notches by the end that Ser Arthur had stopped to let him fetch a new one. "It's that white sword of yours I want," the robber knight told him as they resumed, though he was bleeding from a dozen wounds by then. "Then you shall have it, ser," the Sword of the Morning replied, and made an end of it.

Reminds me of Anthony Lionheart Smith, telling the truth about being able to continue after douchebag jone’s knee

I dont mind that she is a top swordswoman on the show,she looks like she can beat a motherfuckers ass. Its not like Arya holding her own against her,that was terrible,but Brienne is a badass,even if she couldnt beat a healthy jamie or Sandor.
yeah, she wont win any tournament duels but can mow down the Meryn Trants of the world without breaking a sweat. A solid gatekeeper but not elite.

yeah, she wont win any tournament duels but can mow down the Meryn Trants of the world without breaking a sweat. A solid gatekeeper but not elite.
lol

If brienne of fuckint tarth beat anyone cepting the GOAT Arthur Fucking Dayne then i would not care. Why do you think Giantsbane likes her so much?

Daemon Blackfyre is actually the GOAT. too bad he isnt referenced in the show
This. GRRM stated in the books that Daemon was a better swordsman than even Dayne.
5sRt0jy.jpg

Case closed.

This. GRRM stated in the books that Daemon was a better swordsman than even Dayne.
5sRt0jy.jpg

Case closed.

I know there is a quote out there about him being akin to “the warrior himself” as in the god when he fought with Blackfyre, but was he ever directly compared to Dayne? I can’t recall

5sRt0jy.jpg

Case closed.

Not true unless the fat fuck keeps changing his mind. GRRM mentioned Cregan Stark was the best.. he fought Prince Aemon Targeryan or some shit..

I know there is a quote out there about him being akin to “the warrior himself” as in the god when he fought with Blackfyre, but was he ever directly compared to Dayne? I can’t recall

Don’t recall either but GRRM was in record years ago saying Cregan Stark>>>everyone else. But dude is ancient history so who knows

At that time Barristan was in his prime wasnt he said to be the best of best?

He's got to be close. Keep in mind, when he was ancient and buried those 15 Sons Of The Harpy, he couldn't dictate pace, postion, or anything. He could only move straight forward, or Grey Worm would be dead momentarily.

Back