Ser Arthur Dayne is the GOAT

Loras was generally considered the better knight though. Jaime never beat Loras at anything.

im not sure about that . Brienne whooped up on him while struggling with a POW Jamie. Im pretty sure Jamie fought steonger competition in wars, too.

giphy.gif
seriously whose fucking idea was it to have Dayne dual wield?? somebody needed to get slapped in the face. I swear they’re just pissing on GRRM’s characters & story just because they can. why would they want to ruin one of the most important/iconic moments if not just to laugh in GRRM’s face? no goddamn respect.

seriously whose fucking idea was it to have Dayne dual wield?? somebody needed to get slapped in the face. I swear they’re just pissing on GRRM’s characters & story just because they can. why would they want to ruin one of the most important/iconic moments if not just to laugh in GRRM’s face? no goddamn respect.
The show's really fucking stupid. That shouldn't surprise you.

Either Dayne, Selmy or Loras Tyrell. In the books, Loras is a bad motherfucker... for Westerosi anyway.
You might be thinking Garlan Tyrell his older brother. Loras was good and a badass on the joust. But Garlan was the warrior who spared multiple opponents at the same time to give him a challenge.

He's up there, but there are levels. He lost to a duel to Loras in the books.

I don’t think Jaime lost a duel to Loras.. it was jousting if I’m not mistaken -which was Loras’s thing.

Loras’s brother (who isn’t in the show at all) was the badass with a sword.

I don’t think Jaime ever loses im the cannon of the books until Brie punks him after he was severely malnourished. And in the books she comments that even then she could barely beat him.

Him fightin 5 dudes with 2 swords was the shit,and thats all there is too it.

Knighted at 16 I believe.

By Ser Dayne himself, whom Jamie had personally witnessed kill the Smiling Knight,

"The Mountain That Rides of my childhood. Half as big but twice as crazy":cool:

Last edited:
Back