September schedule

can't wait until the october schedule is posted. HA!

LOL
I am very curious about Rafa and Juanma, that one should be fireworks either way. I imagine Juanma will catch him with something huge and end it early, but the thought of a vital Rafa lighting him up makes me want to see it.
Mosley vs Mora, too. If Mora wins, that fight is going to suck and be heartbreaking. Its just the thought of Mosley catching him clean that makes me want to watch.
Good month of fights.

Ya wouldn't say this is a great month of fights. It ain't a complete write off either. I'll tune in for gamboa's fight and Juanma - Rafa should be an exciting 4 rounds, but someone is getting ko'd. Other than that I will watch most of the rest if I'm free at the time.
Morales fighting for the wbc belt at welter is fucking rediculous though. I was/am a huge Morales fan, but he is done. The guy has done nothing to earn a title shot at welter and beating a few tomatoe cans doesn't mean that he is a real threat anymore. He should fight Castillo in an all Mexicaan has-been showdown where the loser retires forever and winner retires indeffinately.

High five McDuck! If anyone would like to read kingo6yrolds next post before he posts it, here is the link to......Boxing News

Either that or he'll drum up a post on how Vernon Forrest's ex wifes friend thinks Mayweather will beat Pac, though he is unsure why.

Not to complain too much. Duck, mike, mcpaul, prod, 5, xiaolin. You guys know where almost all the regulars went. The posting here has been so much shittier in recent months, they all went to nobs to avoid another shitty Pac Mayweather thread or similar drivel.

Ya wouldn't say this is a great month of fights. It ain't a complete write off either. I'll tune in for gamboa's fight and Juanma - Rafa should be an exciting 4 rounds, but someone is getting ko'd. Other than that I will watch most of the rest if I'm free at the time.
Morales fighting for the wbc belt at welter is fucking rediculous though. I was/am a huge Morales fan, but he is done. The guy has done nothing to earn a title shot at welter and beating a few tomatoe cans doesn't mean that he is a real threat anymore. He should fight Castillo in an all Mexicaan has-been showdown where the loser retires forever and winner retires indeffinately.

High five McDuck! If anyone would like to read kingo6yrolds next post before he posts it, here is the link to......Boxing News

Either that or he'll drum up a post on how Vernon Forrest's ex wifes friend thinks Mayweather will beat Pac, though he is unsure why.

Not to complain too much. Duck, mike, mcpaul, prod, 5, xiaolin. You guys know where almost all the regulars went. The posting here has been so much shittier in recent months, they all went to nobs to avoid another shitty Pac Mayweather thread or similar drivel.

You would know because you used to post your shitty posts in pac/mayweather section. And on another note I can give you 20 reasons why Floyd would beat Pac but when I try to speak on an intelligent level I get bombarded by Floyd haters so I just fight fire with fire.

Oh ya High five Mcduck were internet friends.

Back