September schedule

i guess i should have said interesting rather than great

And I don't even see why this is consider a good thread.

Well, no offense, but thanks to you it's becoming not as good of a thread.
Not because you can't contribute to it with some insight, but because you choose to mock it with scorn.

So sue me I found this month interesting, i guess a little too interesting by some standards.

Sept. 4th:

Humberto Soto vs. Urbano Antillon (WBC lightweight championship)
Two top 10 Lightweights, championship fight, and find Soto and Antillon to be entertaining. Yes Antillon's recorded is padded but he did what he was suppose to do in all of them but his last one and thats win. I have to believe Soto wins too, but Antillon makes it interesting with his aggressive approach.

Felix Sturm vs. Giovanni Lorenzo (WBA middleweight championship)
I'm a big fan of Sturm, I love how he utilizes his jab. Anyways he's a top 10 MW, sometimes ranked #2, coming off a year layoff. Lorenzo is a tough dude, who brings respectable power. I don't expect Sturm to have much trouble with him, but a long layoff may affect his performance

Jan Zaveck vs. Rafael Jackiewicz (IBF welterweight championship)
Again, two top 10 fighters with a title on the line. A rematch of their very close fight back in 2008, which it could repeat itself.

Sept. 11th:

Wladimir Klitschko vs. Samuel Peter (IBF/WBO/IBO heavyweight championship)
Ok, yes I have a hard time believing Peter has gotten any better since their first fight, but he's a dangerous puncher. Wlad will jab his face off and win a UD.

Erik Morales vs. Willie Limond (WBC welterweight championship)
A legend with a little bit of fight left, fuk it I'm a Morales fan, and Limond seems like a winnable fight for him.

Yuriorkis Gamboa vs. Orlando Salido (WBA/IBF featherweight unification)
Gamboa has tons of momentum going for him and is a very exciting fighter. Salido is a savy vet who can give him some trouble.

Anthony Peterson vs. Brandon Rios (WBA lightweight eliminator)
Two top 10 undefeated Lightweights, both looking to be the next big man in the division.

Sept. 18th:

Juan Manuel Lopez vs. Rafael Marquez (WBO featherweight championship)
Young powerful champ vs a powerful veteran, puerto rico vs mexico, championship, potentially the winner could fight Gamboa in another interesting fight

Sugar Shane Mosley vs. Sergio Mora (junior middleweight)
I'd like to see where Shane Mosley stands at this point in his career, and Mora is a tricky fighter who impressed me in his last fight.

Sept. 25th:

Mikkel Kessler vs. Allan Green (WBC super middleweight championship)
Green has a lot to prove after his last performance, but then again it is hard to look good against Ward. Kessler is aging, but should still take this fight, plus its the super six, I know I probably won't find an upset here but hey its worth a watch.

Oh, save it. After I said your thread was shit and then you post this shit. All the top 10 contender/fighter bullshit I won't eat. ABC orgs boosts rankings of fighters to line their own fucking pockets. Those who are holding titles don't deserve to have them in the first place. Fuck your optimism and kiss my ass.

Oh, save it. After I said your thread was shit and then you post this shit. All the top 10 contender/fighter bullshit I won't eat. ABC orgs boosts rankings of fighters to line their own fucking pockets. Those who are holding titles don't deserve to have them in the first place. Fuck your optimism and kiss my ass.

lol fo/ky you fukin dick

I'm not a hater. I tell it like it is. and WHAT IT IS... is that you're a fucking retard. NO if, buts about it. I can dig up the shit you posted and tear you apart. And I'm not trying to annoying anybody. I'm just stating the truth and telling you how these fights will likely play out. I'm not blindsided by the glitz and glamor of old fighters looking for glory or useless title fights. I'll watch the fights because I am a true aficionado, but I'm not going to sugar coat the shit.

LOl what can you dig up. The fact that the pac fans tried to trash me because i dont agree with them, thats only thing on this forum that ive had problems(not really that problematic) I dont go on peoples forums and talk shit. If you havent noticed the people are kinda fed up with you on this thread please dont come back unless you have something of interest to give to the thread. Thank you

Well, no offense, but thanks to you it's becoming not as good of a thread.
Not because you can't contribute to it with some insight, but because you choose to mock it with scorn.

You known me for quit some time. I'm not the type of person who takes his time to better a situation. If the place is shit in the first place, I'll just leave as it is and just say it's shit. Don't expect me to whip out a mop to clean it up.

You known me for quit some time. I'm not the type of person who takes his time to better a situation. If the place is shit in the first place, I'll just leave as it is and just say it's shit. Don't expect me to whip out a mop to clean it up.

You act like your this billy bad ass and your opinion is better than every ones. I can tell you are coming into this thread now just to get your jollys off. If I admit that you are an internet bad ass will you leave this thread?

You mcfuck, I mean duck. Are the baddest internet person that I have met.

LOl what can you dig up. The fact that the pac fans tried to trash me because i dont agree with them, thats only thing on this forum that ive had problems(not really that problematic) I dont go on peoples forums and talk shit. If you havent noticed the people are kinda fed up with you on this thread please dont come back unless you have something of interest to give to the thread. Thank you

You are the dumb fuck who started all this Pac/Mayweather shit... Why pac not take the test, why pac avoid JMM, what does Sr. have to say about pacquiao... Blah Blah Blah... Why don't pacquiao just die... You're an annoying fuck. More importantly, have a stupid sense of self and defense in arguments. Woooo... You said this and you're childish. Great retort. If you don't want to belabor or offer any real resistance, I suggest you not post anything.

And yeah... Trinidad is still overrated as hell.

You act like your this billy bad ass and your opinion is better than every ones. I can tell you are coming into this thread now just to get your jollys off. If I admit that you are an internet bad ass will you leave this thread?

You mcfuck, I mean duck. Are the baddest internet person that I have met.

Yeah. My e-dick swings pass the knees and drags across the floor when I walk. Why don't you fucking do something about it.

McFuck... You're lame, weak fuck. It's painful to actually read your responses. You just can't help flogging yourself, can you?

You are the dumb fuck who started all this Pac/Mayweather shit... Why pac not take the test, why pac avoid JMM, what does Sr. have to say about pacquiao... Blah Blah Blah... Why don't pacquiao just die... You're an annoying fuck. More importantly, have a stupid sense of self and defense in arguments. Woooo... You said this and you're childish. Great retort. If you don't want to belabor or offer any real resistance, I suggest you not post anything.

And yeah... Trinidad is still overrated as hell.

Ya I did say some things about Pac about why he wouldnt take the test. You do know there are people out there besides me who wonder the same thing. Can you not handle another persons opinion? Sounds like you need some help.

i guess i should have said interesting rather than great

Na you can say great. It is. People like mcduck have personal issues. The mosely one will be good to. People have short memories, just because Floyd spanked him dont forget he demolished Marg. To say the least it will be an interesting fight and thats just to say the least.

Yeah. My e-dick swings pass the knees and drags across the floor when I walk. Why don't you fucking do something about it.

McFuck... You're lame, weak fuck. It's painful to actually read your responses. You just can't help flogging yourself, can you?

Why dont I do something about it? Did I just get challenged on the internet? I told you man Im not trying to mess with you. You are too bad ass

Na you can say great. It is. People like mcduck have personal issues. The mosely one will be good to. People have short memories, just because Floyd spanked him dont forget he demolished Marg. To say the least it will be an interesting fight and thats just to say the least.

Or maybe you just have shitty perspective with style clashes. Mora/Mosley fight is garbage and a fight Mosley can lose and look really bad doing it. Mora is tall, has a jab, ducks and dips low, can move, and clinches often. He makes any good, exciting fighter look bad. Real bad. Mosley, even if his life depended on, never met a jab he didn't eat if it's a good jab. Mosley, while fast, darts in with predictability. You bait him with jabs and he will predictably dart in with his hook for payback. Mora is going to time, dip below, and fucking clinch. This fight is going to be real fucking ugly.

Why dont I do something about it? Did I just get challenged on the internet? I told you man Im not trying to mess with you. You are too bad ass

Trying to present yourself as a gentlemen. Ha! It's the fucking internet. People shoot the shit.

But it's good that you're not going to try because you won't even get out of the gate if you did.

Trying to present yourself as a gentlemen. Ha! It's the fucking internet. People shoot the shit.

But it's good that you're not going to try because you won't even get out of the gate if you did.

I just peed myself.

Fair enough, McDuck.

But, I hope you do stick around though.
Place wouldn't be the same without you.

This is classic me. It's the way I am... I'm is me... Poppy Cock

Back