September schedule

I am looking forward to Lopez and Marquez the most. Interesting fight.
Posted via Mobile Device

Some of these fights are no good but You are being a hater because they dont suit your taste you dont have to shit all over them. Werent you the one two seconds ago talking about all the worthless posts and now someone that is hyped about the month of Sep. line up is getting the rest of us hyped and you come in and try to hi jack his thread and shit all over these fights. If you dont like them post one time and get the fuck out its that simple.

I for one am extremely excited about the Lopez vs marquez fight.

You get the fuck out. You're the same retard who kept posting stupid shit over and over again. You're like a shittier, less interested Dynamo. At least Dynamo had a degree of intelligence. The shit that comes out of your mouth is plain stupid. And about fucking time you got the dubs. You fucking deserved it.

And you just watch and see. Like R. Marquez and Israel Vasquez, both Gamboa and JuanMa are going to lock Caballero out of the picture. At the very least, those guys are going to end up fighting twice.

By the way, I put money on Gamboa beating JuanMa. He offers too much in terms of athleticism and most importantly, movement.

You get the fuck out. You're the same retard who kept posting stupid shit over and over again. You're like a shittier, less interested Dynamo. At least Dynamo had a degree of intelligence. The shit that comes out of your mouth is plain stupid. And about fucking time you got the dubs. You fucking deserved it.

Good comeback. You sounded very intelligent with this post.

i'm obviously not new here, what's up everyone's ass? fuk its hostile in here. What are we suppose to talk about then, do you guys want another boxing vs mma thread? another fantasy matchup? a shaq vs thread?

i'm obviously not new here, what's up everyone's ass? fuk its hostile in here. What are we suppose to talk about then, do you guys want another boxing vs mma thread? another fantasy matchup? a shaq vs thread?

Calm down.
Im not hostile,but nobody here will kiss your ass.
We all have opinions.

What can really be said about a months schedule?

It rules man woooohooooo!

that good enough?

Dont let them get to you man, Most these guys on here are just haters. Fact if you dont like the thread post somewhere else but they wont because they just want to try to annoy you. Im with you man Sep. looks tight

Calm down.
Im not hostile,but nobody here will kiss your ass.
We all have opinions.

What can really be said about a months schedule?

It rules man woooohooooo!

that good enough?

Come on, Mike....
don't do that.
Prod's right though.... what do we want? More mma vs boxing posts?
I liked this post - the intention to maybe get people to talk about some of the match ups.

Some of these fights should be pretty one sided like Wlad vs Peter.

Mosley should be thinking about retirement if he can't convincingly beat Mora.

I don't have much interest in seeing Allan Green after his last outing.

JML vs Marquez, would be interesting to see if Marquez still has enough in him to get the win.

Gamboa is always exciting to watch.

Those are the 2 fights that interest me the most.

Dont let them get to you man, Most these guys on here are just haters. Fact if you dont like the thread post somewhere else but they wont because they just want to try to annoy you. Im with you man Sep. looks tight

I'm not a hater. I tell it like it is. and WHAT IT IS... is that you're a fucking retard. NO if, buts about it. I can dig up the shit you posted and tear you apart. And I'm not trying to annoying anybody. I'm just stating the truth and telling you how these fights will likely play out. I'm not blindsided by the glitz and glamor of old fighters looking for glory or useless title fights. I'll watch the fights because I am a true aficionado, but I'm not going to sugar coat the shit.

If you think it is getting that bad, McDuck then help contribute to make it better.
You've got alot of knowledge on the sport.... much more than I do.
You also have good insight and ability to break down fights.

I don't see the point in putting the effort. Why? There are like 3-4 people I can have a conversation with. Then I have to go through pages and pages full of crap posts to find the few good ones. Way too much effort.

And I don't even see why this is consider a good thread. Really? Some random dude finds the september boxing schedule from boxrec and posts it. The responses consist of "Yeah, I am agree. Awesome fights!" and "Yeah, I really want to see so and so fight each other." That's a good thread? WTF... No one even bother to break down the fights and offer reasons why its going to be good. I did. No one else.

There is nothing wrong with showing some love for Da Sex. Just like there is nothing wrong in showing some love for SEXYama. It's literally the straightest thing you can do.

HA!

sexyama drops on the sexy meter after leben's choke though.

see ya around.

Sept. 4th:

Humberto Soto vs. Urbano Antillon (WBC lightweight championship)
-->Garbage Columbian who made padded his record with garbage local fighters. He gets stopped within their quarter of the fight. Easy fight for Soto.

Felix Sturm vs. Giovanni Lorenzo (WBA middleweight championship)
-->Lorenzo can pop, but he's weak will and can outworked and frustrated. Sturm, a non-spectacular champion who protects himself in germany, is going to jab his way to victory.

Jan Zaveck vs. Rafal Jackiewicz (IBF welterweight championship)
Though being unknowns in the US, their first fight was actually pretty good. And these guys, while not really cream of the crop nor exactly deserving of their position, they are spoilers. Both of them were huge underdogs when Jan fought Hlatshwayo and RAFAL fought Bonsu, a kid McAssHat was raving about. This COULD be a good fight.
Sept. 11th:

Wladimir Klitschko vs. Samuel Peter (IBF/WBO/IBO heavyweight championship)
--> Respect Wlad, but this fight is going to be boring as shit. Sam is worse than before. He gets knocked out in this fight.

Erik Morales vs. Willie Limond (WBC welterweight championship)
-->WTF... Morales loses by decision in this fight. Disgusting

Yuriorkis Gamboa vs. Orlando Salido (WBA/IBF featherweight unification)
-->More competitive fight than you think. Salido doesn't fold easy and he can crack. But Gamboa is not going to be there for him I believe. Salido offers the type of pressure and power to really test how consistent Gamboa is. Hmm...

Anthony Peterson vs. Brandon Rios (WBA lightweight eliminator)
Solid fight with fighters that are aggressive. Could end up being fight of the night. I put money of Peterson. While Rios is undefeated and tough, he had hard time with journeymen fighters.
Sept. 18th:

Juan Manuel Lopez vs. Rafael Marquez (WBO featherweight championship)
-->One HIGHLY OVERRATED fighter against a old man. Rafael at one point had the skills to take advantage of Lopez flaws, but he might just be too old and too burnt out to win this. Someone is going to get stopped in this fight. If Marquez does have a spark left and use lateral movement and right hand, he could end that hype train that is JuanMa.

Sugar Shane Mosley vs. Sergio Mora (junior middleweight)
-->Fuck me. This fight could get ugly and a fight Mosley could end up losing. It's a fucking shitty way for Mosley to go out.

Sept. 25th:

Mikkel Kessler vs. Allan Green (WBC super middleweight championship)
-->Allan Green doesn't deserve to be in his current position. Kessler won't comply as the guy that let Green works. Kessler beat him.

**It's not that great of a month to be honest. The fights that are more than likely going to end up being good will be the one's with the contenders and unknowns. The big name fights are not so great.

So sue me I found this month interesting, i guess a little too interesting by some standards.

Sept. 4th:

Humberto Soto vs. Urbano Antillon (WBC lightweight championship)
Two top 10 Lightweights, championship fight, and find Soto and Antillon to be entertaining. Yes Antillon's recorded is padded but he did what he was suppose to do in all of them but his last one and thats win. I have to believe Soto wins too, but Antillon makes it interesting with his aggressive approach.

Felix Sturm vs. Giovanni Lorenzo (WBA middleweight championship)
I'm a big fan of Sturm, I love how he utilizes his jab. Anyways he's a top 10 MW, sometimes ranked #2, coming off a year layoff. Lorenzo is a tough dude, who brings respectable power. I don't expect Sturm to have much trouble with him, but a long layoff may affect his performance

Jan Zaveck vs. Rafael Jackiewicz (IBF welterweight championship)
Again, two top 10 fighters with a title on the line. A rematch of their very close fight back in 2008, which it could repeat itself.

Sept. 11th:

Wladimir Klitschko vs. Samuel Peter (IBF/WBO/IBO heavyweight championship)
Ok, yes I have a hard time believing Peter has gotten any better since their first fight, but he's a dangerous puncher. Wlad will jab his face off and win a UD.

Erik Morales vs. Willie Limond (WBC welterweight championship)
A legend with a little bit of fight left, fuk it I'm a Morales fan, and Limond seems like a winnable fight for him.

Yuriorkis Gamboa vs. Orlando Salido (WBA/IBF featherweight unification)
Gamboa has tons of momentum going for him and is a very exciting fighter. Salido is a savy vet who can give him some trouble.

Anthony Peterson vs. Brandon Rios (WBA lightweight eliminator)
Two top 10 undefeated Lightweights, both looking to be the next big man in the division.

Sept. 18th:

Juan Manuel Lopez vs. Rafael Marquez (WBO featherweight championship)
Young powerful champ vs a powerful veteran, puerto rico vs mexico, championship, potentially the winner could fight Gamboa in another interesting fight

Sugar Shane Mosley vs. Sergio Mora (junior middleweight)
I'd like to see where Shane Mosley stands at this point in his career, and Mora is a tricky fighter who impressed me in his last fight.

Sept. 25th:

Mikkel Kessler vs. Allan Green (WBC super middleweight championship)
Green has a lot to prove after his last performance, but then again it is hard to look good against Ward. Kessler is aging, but should still take this fight, plus its the super six, I know I probably won't find an upset here but hey its worth a watch.

Ridiculous, really. A man such as SEXYama... a man who reeks of sexiness can't lose to such an ugly man such as Leben. It's ridiculous... Nay, it's blaspheme really.

Back