September 28th PBC PPV Errol Spence jr vs Shawn Porter

What makes the fight interesting is that I don't see Porter getting shy. He'll engage and this will be fun both in the clinch and at mid-range. I really think Porter can get his chin dented when he comes forward.

What makes the fight interesting is that I don't see Porter getting shy. He'll engage and this will be fun both in the clinch and at mid-range. I really think Porter can get his chin dented when he comes forward.

Which is exactly what we want. E carries his power inside. We know what we signed up for. Shawn leaves his body open....a lot. There's no way he can fix that either

Which is exactly what we want. E carries his power inside. We know what we signed up for. Shawn leaves his body open....a lot. There's no way he can fix that either

When he starts moving backwards, I guess he'll be done. I can see it happening.

When he starts moving backwards, I guess he'll be done. I can see it happening.

When his mouth starts hanging open. We want everything to count.

I asked Mikey to look at tape and he said he would tomorrow. Feel free to pick his brain. The more the merrier. You guys might see something I don't

@Hagler btw Curtis back in the gym

<{walkerwhut}>

Too bad. Showed up high. At least he's consistent

Don't they call him the Cerebral Assassin ?

<seedat>

I have no idea on that. They call him comatose in the hood. If he hits you, it's a problem. He's actually not a stupid kid. Just in love with that culture. Dre tossed him to me (that is his nephew ) and went from there. Made him money ( a lot). Could have made a lot more. Did have T-Rex arms though lol. Pisses him off

Besides the point. Pm me what you see on Shawn. We'll laugh about all this later

Seriously? He'll tear Porter up on the inside. He was clearly stronger than Kell Brook and Brook had little trouble with Porter's physicality.
He was the more powerful puncher than Kell brook but brook actually seemed physically stronger, and muscled Spence around a bit before he slowed down.

Porter certainly never starts out shy, but then again neither does Spence in his own way. Spence is looking to make you pay early for any wild shit. He will dig hard to the body early and gain that respect. By the mid to late rounds, Spence will have Porter moving backwards, hesitant to throw. As good as Spence is, I'd be surprised to see a stoppage. Porter is very durable.

He didn't though. No question he outboxed him but let's not pretend that he wasn't out cold for at least 3 seconds. Most refs wave that fight off (like they did with Danny against Pirog and he got up quicker). You could argue that it was also an 11 second count (it was).

I didn't bitch about that and I won't bitch about the Fury fight. Props to him. I'd rather it be decided like that. Cool. Let's not pretend that two knockdowns aren't 4 points. Even if you only want to give Deontay another round that's 5 points. Hardly schooled.

Hopefully we will see the it again though. Porter can't hurt E. That's your problem here
Yeah he was out cold for about 3 seconds. Got up tho. I thought he won 9 rounds in that fight if not 10 and maybe you can argue 11 of them. So if one guy wins 9-11 rounds relatively clearly and the other wins at best 2 but has two kd’s i dunno. You can say it wasn’t a schooling but i think it was given the circumstances. There were quite a few times deontay looked ridiculous in there. And i am a guy who always picked deontay vs aj

Back to spence. Are you in his camp? If so i will refrain from debating until after the fight because you are full on the spence is gonna kill porter train (as you should be)

Yeah he was out cold for about 3 seconds. Got up tho. I thought he won 9 rounds in that fight if not 10 and maybe you can argue 11 of them. So if one guy wins 9-11 rounds relatively clearly and the other wins at best 2 but has two kd’s i dunno. You can say it wasn’t a schooling but i think it was given the circumstances. There were quite a few times deontay looked ridiculous in there. And i am a guy who always picked deontay vs aj

Back to spence. Are you in his camp? If so i will refrain from debating until after the fight because you are full on the spence is gonna kill porter train (as you should be)

Don't think Deontay looked good in there. Completely abandoned his game plan. He lost the boxing aspect of the fight obviously. Points are points. I hate the scoring system but it is what it is. Can't do much to change it.

I am in his camp. You can still debate though. I don't take anything personally. I welcome the conversation. You can say what you want. We are all cool here. Just talking boxing.

Porter certainly never starts out shy, but then again neither does Spence in his own way. Spence is looking to make you pay early for any wild shit. He will dig hard to the body early and gain that respect. By the mid to late rounds, Spence will have Porter moving backwards, hesitant to throw. As good as Spence is, I'd be surprised to see a stoppage. Porter is very durable.

Porter is durable, but he’s been in his share of wars, nor is he a defensive wizard. I wouldn’t be surprised to see his chin fall off a cliff at some point. Spence has the pop and the timing to catch him good, but then again, there’s nothing sure about it.

Porter is durable, but he’s been in his share of wars, nor is he a defensive wizard. I wouldn’t be surprised to see his chin fall off a cliff at some point. Spence has the pop and the timing to catch him good, but then again, there’s nothing sure about it.

His body work will be the key. Watch his check hook and an inside upper cut that nobody knows he has

Don't think Deontay looked good in there. Completely abandoned his game plan. He lost the boxing aspect of the fight obviously. Points are points. I hate the scoring system but it is what it is. Can't do much to change it.

I am in his camp. You can still debate though. I don't take anything personally. I welcome the conversation. You can say what you want. We are all cool here. Just talking boxing.
Ok cool

While i think spence is the better fighter i think stylistically this is a strange matchup for him. Porter is a weird one. Kinda like a modern gene fullmer i guess. Charging in, good chin, no regard for his opponent or himself. Throwing bombs, headbutts, elbows and all the like. and i think spence is going to try to fight him. I dont see it in his nature to run away and box here

He will be right there to fight. And he will hit porter a lot. But i also think porter is gonna hit him a lot. No thats not me saying his defense sucks

I just think in a dog fight, spence is going to be in for a shock.

Just my two cents

Maybe I’m totally wrong. But we will see

Seriously? He'll tear Porter up on the inside. He was clearly stronger than Kell Brook and Brook had little trouble with Porter's physicality.
Stronger then brook? Certainly not at the beginning he wasn’t

Brook was doing very well for himself for about 6 rounds in there and pushed spence around a bit too
So you see Porter beating Spence up on the inside while somehow not getting hit much himself?
no i think porter is gonna get hit a ton

I also think spence is gonna get hit a ton too

Ok cool

While i think spence is the better fighter i think stylistically this is a strange matchup for him. Porter is a weird one. Kinda like a modern gene fullmer i guess. Charging in, good chin, no regard for his opponent or himself. Throwing bombs, headbutts, elbows and all the like. and i think spence is going to try to fight him. I dont see it in his nature to run away and box here

He will be right there to fight. And he will hit porter a lot. But i also think porter is gonna hit him a lot. No thats not me saying his defense sucks

I just think in a dog fight, spence is going to be in for a shock.

Just my two cents

Maybe I’m totally wrong. But we will see

Do you think that he can hurt E? We know that he is going to lay on him. E will create space with his elbows too Might get a little dirty before it ends.

Easy fight. Appreciate the feedback though

True, he doesn’t like it there specially after mid fight. Garcia couldn’t keep em off but the few body shots he’d land he’d get a reaction and a reset from Porter, he wasn’t liking it at all. Ofcourse many are on the Danny hate bus but oh well.

True, he doesn’t like it there specially after mid fight. Garcia couldn’t keep em off but the few body shots he’d land he’d get a reaction and a reset from Porter, he wasn’t liking it at all. Ofcourse many are on the Danny hate bus but oh well.

And we will exploit that. We will eventually get Canelo (like I did for Danny).

Back