September 28th PBC PPV Errol Spence jr vs Shawn Porter

the one at 154 is OK but nothing real and the one 160 is legit but who know what could happen to their careers by the time Spence steps up and fight people his own size. Look how long it took TC to move to 147 and now the lions have already been to war with each other and he thinks he can pick the bones.
So youre already making excuses for the guys you claim hes avoided moving up to?

Lmao.

sounds about right

So you think FOX will do two back to back ppvs, I know Pacman demands big money, I think Spence is reasonable enough to know this and will take the FOX show for 3 to 4 million. Because he knows he can get the winner in a huge PPV fight down the line.
They already did with Pacman/Broner and Spence/Garcia

So youre already making excuses for the guys you claim hes avoided moving up to?

Lmao.

Not sure what you are reading but there are no excuse for anyone here. Charlo at 154 is just OK and no one could say that he is better than that. the one at 160 is legit and i said but if he fight them in a yr plus from now, there is no telling where there career will be.He should be fighting next and not porter

Not sure what you are reading but there are no excuse for anyone here. Charlo at 154 is just OK and no one could say that he is better than that. the one at 160 is legit and i said but if he fight them in a yr plus from now, there is no telling where there career will be.He should be fighting next and not porter
yeah he should just jump from 147 to 160 to fight the #1 P4P fighter rather than a logical next step opponent at his current weight class

I’ve said the same thing before. It’s not a punishing jab, but it does it’s job and is mostly used - well - to keep his opponents eyes and hands busy. Kind of reminds me of Mosley a bit.

i agree, I feel he uses it well to also get his timing and distance down. He says the Floyd fight was the most important fight of his career, and it changed him as a fighter. I think the way Floyd uses his jab for so many facets within the fight really made an impact on Canelo.

Fun fight, I haven't seen Porter fight in a while (didn't watch his last one, still yet to watch it). I think Spence finishes him in 8 rounds.

And when he goes to 154 and whoops their ass youll claim they were no good to begin with?

I Fuckn wish id happen! I’ll name my next Kid “Erollio” and put the Truth on my truck, can’t stand those clowns.

Kenny Porter says they signed the deal and that they are waiting on Spence to sign

This will be a great fight. Winner vs Pac/Thurman winner will settle out the division, outside of TC.

Porter is going to fuck up spence

Bold prediction. I don't agree, but it would also spice things up even more, and got nothing against it. I think it should be a great fight all around. Both like to inside fight, and I feel Spence is strong enough to not let Porter have his way with the clinch and lunging in tactics.

I expect Spence to let him come in, then create some distance by shoving him back, and counter.

Back