September 28th PBC PPV Errol Spence jr vs Shawn Porter

Still some details to sort out.

I hope Porter gets his block knocked off in his next fight. I'm not a fan of his style and truthfully have no interest in this fight. It'll be Team Stream for me when comes to a Spence-Porter PPV.

When it comes to Spence it's simple ... It's Thurman or Crawford. Nothing else.

I hope Porter gets his block knocked off in his next fight. I'm not a fan of his style and truthfully have no interest in this fight. It'll be Team Stream for me when comes to a Spence-Porter PPV.

When it comes to Spence it's simple ... It's Thurman or Crawford. Nothing else.
Got to get them in the ring though.

Saw Spence on ESPN the other day and not one mention of Crawford. Really disappointing.

Got to get them in the ring though.

Haven't heard Spence calling Crawford out. Spence in fact walked out of a press conference when Crawford was brought up by reporters. Crawford on the other hand has called him out.

So I think you've got who's ducking who wrong.

Haven't heard Spence calling Crawford out. Spence in fact walked out of a press conference when Crawford was brought up by reporters. Crawford on the other hand has called him out.

So I think you've got who's ducking who wrong.
Which of them is with Arum again?

I’m curious to see how this one is sold. Errol Spence is marketable enough, but how do you convince 400k people to shell out $75 dollars to watch Shawn Porter?

Porter gets beaten up and stopped on cuts, imo.

I’m curious to see how this one is sold. Errol Spence is marketable enough, but how do you convince 400k people to shell out $75 dollars to watch Shawn Porter?

They won't hit that high a number.

I would argue that the general public might have a higher opinion of Porter as an action fighter than people who have consistently watched him fight over the years, though. His well-publicized fights were quite good (Thurman/Porter, Garcia/Porter, Alexander/Porter and when he KO'd Paulie). It's mostly been his less-publicized fights against lesser opposition that highlight how irritating his style can be to watch.

Whatever.... I'll watch it but being a boxing fan can be so frustrating. The fights that everybody wants to see right now is Crawford vs Spence and Wilder vs AJ, or a Wilder vs Fury rematch, and apparently this is too much to ask.

Whatever.... I'll watch it but being a boxing fan can be so frustrating. The fights that everybody wants to see right now is Crawford vs Spence and Wilder vs AJ, or a Wilder vs Fury rematch, and apparently this is too much to ask.

I don't have a problem with this fight, and letting the TC fight marinate another year. Let SPence figth Porter/Garcia and then Thurman after Thurman's next tune up. THEN fight TC.

But PPV? Get the fuck out!

I don't have a problem with this fight, and letting the TC fight marinate another year. Let SPence figth Porter/Garcia and then Thurman after Thurman's next tune up. THEN fight TC.

I don't get the whole let it marinate from a fans perspective. Imo both have done enough to where they should be fighting each other. Fights like these just make me root for the underdog. I like Spence, but I hope he loses this fight. Definitely not PPV worthy, but it will be a good gauge to see how big of a draw Spence is.

I really dislike Porter's boxing style but he's a dog and he can bang so he's no easy out by any means.

I don't get the whole let it marinate from a fans perspective. Imo both have done enough to where they should be fighting each other. Fights like these just make me root for the underdog. I like Spence, but I hope he loses this fight. Definitely not PPV worthy, but it will be a good gauge to see how big of a draw Spence is.

Just that TC only has been at WW for 2 fights, and his last opponent wasn't even top 10. Keith vs Spence has been brewing longer than TC vs Spence, just Keef had his injury. I wouldn't mind PBC getting that out of the way first.

if spence/garcia did 400k i’m sure this does at least like 250k

Hmmm. I am happy Porter is taking this fight, but he might just get stopped. Depending how cautious Spence is.

Crawford fight will never happen. How many PBC and TR fighters mix it up when they are at the top of their game? I don't think it is very often, but I could be wrong.

Don't think there'll be a stoppage but obviously you have to think Spence is going to beat him very convincingly. He's probably better than Porter inside, and has a big advantage at range.

Hmmm. I am happy Porter is taking this fight, but he might just get stopped. Depending how cautious Spence is.

Crawford fight will never happen. How many PBC and TR fighters mix it up when they are at the top of their game? I don't think it is very often, but I could be wrong.

Crawford is essentially already out of top opponents at WW and he doesn't draw on his own anywhere near enough to make serious money fighting no-names. This is different than having Mayweather and Pacquiao with several options that made everyone a lot of money without them fighting each other.

Crawford is essentially already out of top opponents at WW and he doesn't draw on his own anywhere near enough to make serious money fighting no-names. This is different than having Mayweather and Pacquiao with several options that made everyone a lot of money without them fighting each other.

Sure, except Mayweather and Pacquiao were both legit superstars; neither Crawford, nor Spence have such presence.

This does not mean I don't want the fight to happen, only that it might do so when pigs fly.

Back