September 28th PBC PPV Errol Spence jr vs Shawn Porter

I'm glad I no longer have satellite/cable.

Can't see Spence stopping Porter who is tougher than Garcia (Mikey). But I see Spence winning virtually every round. Porter will hang in there though for his beating.
Porter will go after Spence though. Its all he has. He will go out on his shield as he has literally no chance to outbox Spence.

I'm glad I no longer have satellite/cable.

Are you able to watch the cards that are on Fox or FS1? You have showtime and ESPN apps?

Porter will go after Spence though. Its all he has. He will go out on his shield as he has literally no chance to outbox Spence.

Porter is going to be thoroughly beaten and stopped. Porter gets hit in every fight, but is able to out muscle a lot of people on the inside and get some shots in. He is not out muscling Spence, and Spence is better on the inside anyways. Going to be brutal bearing

yeah porter will be the biggest strongest guy spence has fought by far. he might be able to take errol’s power

Brook was a big WW who had no trouble tying Porter up on the inside when they fought.

Are you able to watch the cards that are on Fox or FS1? You have showtime and ESPN apps?

Porter is going to be thoroughly beaten and stopped. Porter gets hit in every fight, but is able to out muscle a lot of people on the inside and get some shots in. He is not out muscling Spence, and Spence is better on the inside anyways. Going to be brutal bearing
Between Hulu, DAZN and ESPN+ I don't miss much.

I have Spence winning this one easily.
Could be a mid KO or late tko.
Porters gettin his ass beat

Porter's gonna be there to get hit - he might be tougher than Garcia but his defense doesn't stack up so well.

It will be interesting to see the wrestling match that happens on the inside for a while, but Spence has shown that he can keep working even when he's being held. He doesn't accept the clinch at all. Brook was trying to hold on for dear life and Spence was regularly getting his hands free and letting them go.

Has spence fought a smothering style opponent?

Not really, no. Maybe awhile back but not someone like Porter. Then again, Porter hasn't fought anyone as physically strong as Spence, either. And Porter is the the guy with less facets to his game - if he can't out-wreslte Spence then he has nothing else to offer.

Not really, no. Maybe awhile back but not someone like Porter. Then again, Porter hasn't fought anyone as physically strong as Spence, either. And Porter is the the guy with less facets to his game - if he can't out-wreslte Spence then he has nothing else to offer.
i think thurman might be a physically stronger guy than spence. won’t know until this fight though.

I'm glad there is a title unification but it sucks that every moderately big fight is automatically a PPV.

I like the fight but it’s not PPV worthy. Spence wins this clearly. UD possibly by late stoppage.

i think thurman might be a physically stronger guy than spence. won’t know until this fight though.

You know I had thought about that too - but Thurman isn't as physical. He's more likely to put himself into a position to let the ref break the clinch because he really wants to get busy on at mid-range and then either get in + hold, or get out of range.

I like the fight but it’s not PPV worthy. Spence wins this clearly. UD possibly by late stoppage.

Agreed. Porter isn't a PPV opponent. No one really wants to watch that style, and he doesn't have a big fan base to speak of. At least Mikey brought a bunch of die-hard Mexican fans out - Porter won't really bring anyone.

Unless Spence picked up a lot of fans a couple of weekends ago, I don't think this one will do too well.

Porter's gonna be there to get hit - he might be tougher than Garcia but his defense doesn't stack up so well.

It will be interesting to see the wrestling match that happens on the inside for a while, but Spence has shown that he can keep working even when he's being held. He doesn't accept the clinch at all. Brook was trying to hold on for dear life and Spence was regularly getting his hands free and letting them go.

Just like Vivero taught him, got Derrick James going around shows talking all this shit now ans getting all this credit.

Agreed. Porter isn't a PPV opponent. No one really wants to watch that style, and he doesn't have a big fan base to speak of. At least Mikey brought a bunch of die-hard Mexican fans out - Porter won't really bring anyone.

Unless Spence picked up a lot of fans a couple of weekends ago, I don't think this one will do too well.
I wouldn’t be against it on PPV if they weren’t so crazy expensive these days. Miss the cheaper ones for stars in good matchups but lesser fights say Morales-Hernandez types. I’d drop $35-40 for this but that’s about it.

I want to see Spence get paid cause he deserves it but I don’t want see him get turned into a Canelo (not anymore) where he’s only on PPV from now on.

Back