Sept.26th Jermall Charlo vs Derevyachenko & Charlo vs Rosario PBC Showtime PPV

Derevyanchenko getting paid again. He made over $5m vs. GGG. His team are doing a good job.

Either fight is a good one.

Hope Charlo gets whooped
derevyanchenko is no joke, but i think charlo could get it done.

the twins aren't as good as they think they are, but they are good. and like richardson said, "motherfuckers punching through walls".

charlo likes to fight. sergey will box more, but he isn't exactly shy about throwing either, this could be really exciting.

derevyanchenko is no joke, but i think charlo could get it done.

the twins aren't as good as they think they are, but they are good. and like richardson said, "motherfuckers punching through walls".

charlo likes to fight. sergey will box more, but he isn't exactly shy about throwing either, this could be really exciting.
I think Charlo wins and its got FOTY potential for me, but Id prefer to be wrong. The twins seem like assholes.

I desperately want to see Charlo vs Derevyanchenko. That’s a fckin great fight. Not a big fan if either guy tbh (probably back sergiy on the night), but I am genuinely intrigued in this fight. I’ve no fckin idea who wins

let canelo fight smith or benevidez. No point moving back down to MW. He beat the 2 best guys

I desperately want to see Charlo vs Derevyanchenko. That’s a fckin great fight. Not a big fan if either guy tbh (probably back sergiy on the night), but I am genuinely intrigued in this fight. I’ve no fckin idea who wins

let canelo fight smith or benevidez. No point moving back down to MW. He beat the 2 best guys

i agree with everything but Benavidez is busy with Angulo en August 15th and then he has a mandatory vs Yildirim.

I don’t see young Benavidez vs Canelo any time soon.

Charlo wins, maybe by stoppage, it will signal his presence in the division.

I hope SD wins.

I think Charlo wins and its got FOTY potential for me, but Id prefer to be wrong. The twins seem like assholes.

Agree on every part, especially since it is a slow year.

Do you recall if RR had connections to Charlo? I always remember him referring to them as twins. Just curious, if so, surprised you want them whooped... I dont blame you tho, I am not a fan at all.

RR bless tho

Agree on every part, especially since it is a slow year.

Do you recall if RR had connections to Charlo? I always remember him referring to them as twins. Just curious, if so, surprised you want them whooped... I dont blame you tho, I am not a fan at all.

RR bless tho
He works with them directly. I dont hate them or anything, I just find these personas irritating. Same with Wilder who Im a huge fan of usually.

He works with them directly. I dont hate them or anything, I just find these personas irritating. Same with Wilder who Im a huge fan of usually.
i felt the same way, but they grew on me when one (still can't tell them apart) lost his shit on broner.

i like the intensity they bring, these guys have no chill whatsoever. they're not clever, they're not funny, can't even say they're interesting... but they are committed and they got bricks in their hands.

i felt the same way, but they grew on me when one (still can't tell them apart) lost his shit on broner.

i like the intensity they bring, these guys have no chill whatsoever. they're not clever, they're not funny, can't even say they're interesting... but they are committed and they got bricks in their hands.
I do love to watch them fight. No doubt about that. Those boys down in Houston dont fuck around.

Good fight for Derevyanchenko, can see him taking a clear UD over Charlo

Jermall’s too long and hits too hard with that style.
Charlo wins a well fought but clear decision with maybe a KD in his favour.

Back