Sept.24 Carlo Perdersoli vs Bozinyan Bellator Milan

There are way more better fighters who are free agents and deserves a spot in Bellator

I can't understand why someone like 3-5 on his record can sign for Bellator but not a huge prospect that has 11-1 but is 22 years old

No wonder why Ufc is number One since Bellator signs cans. That would be like if Google only hired people who have some knowledge in excel and word and worked for non-profit unions in sports compare to someone who has a master degree in computer science

What is wrong with Bellator? Bozinyan actually had a lost before he signed with Bellator.

my friend is 8-0 at bantamweight/featherweight all wins by stoppage

Bellator refused to sign him even after he was recommended by a world class coach<45>

I have no idea what is wrong with them

my friend is 8-0 at bantamweight/featherweight all wins by stoppage

Bellator refused to sign him even after he was recommended by a world class coach<45>

I have no idea what is wrong with them
Where is your friend from? Bellator really only has interest in fighters in countries they hold events in

There are way more better fighters who are free agents and deserves a spot in Bellator

I can't understand why someone like 3-5 on his record can sign for Bellator but not a huge prospect that has 11-1 but is 22 years old

No wonder why Ufc is number One since Bellator signs cans. That would be like if Google only hired people who have some knowledge in excel and word and worked for non-profit unions in sports compare to someone who has a master degree in computer science

What is wrong with Bellator? Bozinyan actually had a lost before he signed with Bellator.
The UFC has also signed its fair share of bums, both promotions make some very questionable signings. Fighter signing in the UFC and Bellator is a lot of politics and public relations behind it.

This dude is mainly being signed to make Pedersoli look good on Italian soil, let's be honest.

Where is your friend from? Bellator really only has interest in fighters in countries they hold events in

Serbia

I was on a Bellator event in Budapest but there were fighters from Romania and Bulgaria , however Bellator never held an event there so that might not be an only factor

Mukhamed berkhamov 14-1 vs John palaiogos 18-9 added not vs Pascu

How official is the Berkhamov signing? This is a fairly interesting signing by Bellator and I havent seen them release any info on it.

Last edited:
How official is the Berkhamov signing? This is a fairly interesting signing by Bellator and I havent seen then release any info on it.
Apparently is a done deal. I expect some announcements on the double header weekend

In before Berkhamov pulls out due to injury.

They're to busy signing killer prospects like... *check notes* Zalim Imaev? Wtf?

But I think signings like Zalim confirms that the UFC generally picks up people that there isn't a whole lot of hassle to sign. Which means either:

1: Ali clients (like Zalim)
2: M-1 champs due to their partnership with M-1

Which sadly leaves out a whole lot of prospects.
If you are interested https://www.sport-express.ru/martia...yta-vzyat-v-ufc-hamzina-i-lavrenteva-1634015/ short interview from January, where Yan says that every fighter that fights for the belt in UFC signs 1-2 of his friends and it's normal practice and he wants few of his guys to fight on the same card as him or later. Interviewer asks him to name first 2 from Yan's list and Yan says Ilyas Khamzin and Denis Lavrentyev.

The UFC has also signed its fair share of bums, both promotions make some very questionable signings. Fighter signing in the UFC and Bellator is a lot of politics and public relations behind it.

The difference is between Bellator and UFC about your statement is

- UFC never signs a fighter coming from a loss , very rare they have did that unless it would be someone like Fedor.
- UFC bums as you say usually have a win streak, Bellator signs fighters like Bozinyan who came from a loss and has three losses in a row and still get the spot in Bellator
- UFC do fair fights so called matchmaking, Berkhamov vs Palaiologos is a huge mismatch.

The difference is between Bellator and UFC about your statement is

- UFC never signs a fighter coming from a loss , very rare they have did that unless it would be someone like Fedor.
- UFC bums as you say usually have a win streak, Bellator signs fighters like Bozinyan who came from a loss and has three losses in a row and still get the spot in Bellator
- UFC do fair fights so called matchmaking, Berkhamov vs Palaiologos is a huge mismatch.
Granted the UFC doesnt sign fighters in a losing streak, it still doesnt mean the fighters they are signing arent bums. You can spin it however you want to but fighters like Roque fucking Martinez, Ike Villanueva, Emily Whitmire, Ray Rodriguez, etc. arent UFC or even Bellator caliber fighters, yet they were signed to the UFC recently. Maybe they were on a "winning streak" but they are still pretty bad.
I wont argue Bellator's matchmaking because they are notorious for their terrible matchmaking so yes, I will agree to that, they love their mismatches and very often it hilariously backfires on them.

Granted the UFC doesnt sign fighters in a losing streak, it still doesnt mean the fighters they are signing arent bums. You can spin it however you want to but fighters like Roque fucking Martinez, Ike Villanueva, Emily Whitmire, Ray Rodriguez, etc. arent UFC or even Bellator caliber fighters, yet they were signed to the UFC recently. Maybe they were on a "winning streak" but they are still pretty bad.
I wont argue Bellator's matchmaking because they are notorious for their terrible matchmaking so yes, I will agree to that, they love their mismatches and very often it hilariously backfires on them.

Roque Martinez have fought for Rizin and yes he does not have some impressive wins. Took a short notice in UFC.

If he signed with Bellator he would get less money, probably just a one bout agreement if they will go to Hawaii and he would probably be mismatched way more against someone like Josh Barnett

If Roque would win there their matchmakers would just say "alright you won but hey, this was just a one bout agreement and our boss does not like your talent. That is our policy"

Roque Martinez have fought for Rizin and yes he does not have some impressive wins. Took a short notice in UFC.

If he signed with Bellator he would get less money, probably just a one bout agreement if they will go to Hawaii and he would probably be mismatched way more against someone like Josh Barnett

If Roque would win there their matchmakers would just say "alright you won but hey, this was just a one bout agreement and our boss does not like your talent. That is our policy"
Well, im not sure where you are getting this narrative from, but fighters in Bellator who have taken short notice fights tend to get a good chunk of money for their efforts and usually get rebooked for another match, like Rys Hilton who just fought in their last event. Kid majorly sucks but at least he got another shot. Im not assuming any of this, btw, Im quoting Sherdoggers who are trainers and have gone through this experience.
Max Roshkoff, on the other hand, got released from the UFC after taking a short notice fight and losing.
Both organizations sign bums every now and then, its just part of the business.

Back