Sept.21st PBC FS1 Perro Ángulo vs Peter Quillin

giphy.gif

Chris Colbert 12-0 vs Miguel Beltran jr 33-7

Thomas dulorme vs Terrel Williams

PBC fs1 Card

Quillin vs perro is the new main event replacing uzcategui in that spot

Coverage on FS1 begins at 10:30 p.m. ET/7:30 p.m. PT and features fast-rising prospect Chris "Prime Time" Colbert entering the ring for a 10-round lightweight matchup against former title challenger Miguel Beltran Jr., plus unbeaten welterweight Terrel Williams goes up against Thomas Dulorme in a 10-round attraction, while unbeaten prospect Jesus Ramos takes on Rickey Edwards in a 10-round super lightweight match to open FS1 PBC Fight Night.

I’m interested in Dulorme vs Williams.

Williams is the fighter that was the last fight of Dulorme’s countrymen Pritchard Colón

Jaison Rosario 19-1-1 vs Bakhram Murtazaliev 16-0

Added. This one should headline the FS2 prelims

I’m interested in Dulorme vs Williams.

Williams is the fighter that was the last fight of Dulorme’s countrymen Pritchard Colón
Looked up Williams’ and he’s been active since the Colon fight, good for him since Williams got a lot of exaggerated blame for Colon’s condition.

i had no idea angulo was still fighting... and at 160, too?

quillin should knock him dead, right?

Looked up Williams’ and he’s been active since the Colon fight, good for him since Williams got a lot of exaggerated blame for Colon’s condition.

But he has been buried in the prelims. First televised fight since the incident

Gruesome swelling incoming.

Whoever convinced Angulo this was a good idea needs to be kicked in the arse.

Last edited:
Unbeaten prospects will enter the ring as lightweight Michel Rivera competes in an eight-round bout against Jose Luis Gallegos, middleweight Jonathan Esquivel steps in for an eight-round fight against Justin Steave and middleweight Petr Khamukov duels Randy Fuentes in a four or six round showdown on Saturday, September 21 as part of FS2 PBC Fight Night and on FOX Deportes beginning at 8:30 p.m. ET/5:30 p.m. PT from Rabobank Arena in Bakersfield, California.

Back