Seph Smith on 5050, Ryan Hall, conceptual vs procedural teaching and more on OMR

Awesome podcast. I'm a big fan of the show, as well as Ryan Hall and Seph, so this interview was extra awesome!

I'd really love to get out to 50/50 sometime, I've literally only heard amazing reviews about it.

Thanks for the kind words. You'll be digging the next few months of OMR. I've got an audio documentary that a friend made that features Ryan as a guest. Ryan and Jen are actually in town for a few days and we'll probably record something. If you've got any burning questions let me know and I'll try to get them answered.

Thanks for the kind words. You'll be digging the next few months of OMR. I've got an audio documentary that a friend made that features Ryan as a guest. Ryan and Jen are actually in town for a few days and we'll probably record something. If you've got any burning questions let me know and I'll try to get them answered.

I look forward to it!

I'd be interested to hear (assuming it hasn't been covered before) what he thinks of these extremely lapel based guards like those of Keenan, Langhi and Queixinho that we are seeing a lot more, and their impact on modern bjj. Will we be seeing Ryan using reverse de la worm??!

Can you ask if Ryan has any more instructionals planned? Or if he considered doing a site like MGinaction?

Can you ask if Ryan has any more instructionals planned? Or if he considered doing a site like MGinaction?

he has at least 1 or maybe 2, coming out this year, and he said that might just about do it. I would like to see one on BJJ for MMA, but that's just me.

he has at least 1 or maybe 2, coming out this year, and he said that might just about do it. I would like to see one on BJJ for MMA, but that's just me.

Not just you, add me to that list! I would love to see Ryans approach to MMA

Back