1. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »

Seph Smith on 5050, Ryan Hall, conceptual vs procedural teaching and more on OMR

Discussion in 'Grappling Technique' started by Murdoch, May 13, 2014.

1. Murdoch Brown Belt

Thanks for the kind words. You'll be digging the next few months of OMR. I've got an audio documentary that a friend made that features Ryan as a guest. Ryan and Jen are actually in town for a few days and we'll probably record something. If you've got any burning questions let me know and I'll try to get them answered.

2. Musheen Orange Belt

I look forward to it!

I'd be interested to hear (assuming it hasn't been covered before) what he thinks of these extremely lapel based guards like those of Keenan, Langhi and Queixinho that we are seeing a lot more, and their impact on modern bjj. Will we be seeing Ryan using reverse de la worm??!

3. Gambledub Brown Belt

Can you ask if Ryan has any more instructionals planned? Or if he considered doing a site like MGinaction?

4. Drew Foster Silver Belt

he has at least 1 or maybe 2, coming out this year, and he said that might just about do it. I would like to see one on BJJ for MMA, but that's just me.

5. Gambledub Brown Belt

Not just you, add me to that list! I would love to see Ryans approach to MMA

6. KILL KILL Gold Belt

Seph is awesome. such a cool guy.