Sensei Seagull sued for sexual harrasment

I was watching "Hard to Kill" last night and he has a sex scene with Kelly Lebrock. He was groping her in a way that was a little too realistic and I remember being skeeved out about it.

Apparently he married her.

Doesn't seagal have a history of female abuse ?

he does.

my dad worked for warner bros. for 30 years and word round the lot was seagal was the biggest scumbag of them all. he even knocked up his kids underage babysitter. this all happened in the nineties, but now that the internet is around a lot of stories of the shit he did can be found. he's also the only actor i ever heard the studio had had enough with, and cancelled his movie contract.

i cringe that he's found a way back into the spotlight cause that guy is an asshole of the highest caliber.

he does.

my dad worked for warner bros. for 30 years and word round the lot was seagal was the biggest scumbag of them all. he even knocked up his kids underage babysitter. this all happened in the nineties, but now that the internet is around a lot of stories of the shit he did can be found. he's also the only actor i ever heard the studio had had enough with, and cancelled his movie contract.

i cringe that he's found a way back into the spotlight cause that guy is an asshole of the highest caliber.

mildly disturbing

I was watching "Hard to Kill" last night and he has a sex scene with Kelly Lebrock. He was groping her in a way that was a little too realistic and I remember being skeeved out about it.

Great movie. LeBrock was so hot.

And you can take that to the bank!

Steven-Seagal-dancing.gif

I believe it.

It's kind of come to the point that I'll believe any shit I hear about Seagal in an instant.

Any shit that doesn't involve him having any sort of competence of insight, that is.

What is a chick her age doing fucking with a broke Seagull

It's been well-known for a while that Seagal would try to get bitches on the casting-couch back in the day (most famous being the Jenny McCarthy story)

I'm surprised Donnie and Marky Mark haven't pushed the Sensei's shit in

She doesnt seem that trustworthy.

That being said, the hell with Seegull. He derserves it.

Marky Mark only protects from hijackers, not Akido masters.

I want more sensei stories. I heard he used to randomly punch people in the balls on set.

I'm no lawyer, but I suspect that if there were any legit merit to human trafficking allegations, this would be aired in a criminal trial, not a civil lawsuit. Human trafficking is a pretty serious matter.

I want more sensei stories. I heard he used to randomly punch people in the balls on set.

And also that he was just rough on other actors in general when practicing and shooting.

Even though he is a POS, I'll defend his fight scenes as some of the best ever (I'm talking about his older movies btw). Compared to Van Damme's fight scenes, Seagal was in another league and maybe one reason is because he had high standards and didn't let his training partners fuck around.

Back