Senior Dos Santos vs Ben Rothwell

who wins?

• Total voters
I don't think Junior is as faded as most seem to believe. IMO he outboxes Rothwell and gets the T/KO.

Yea Dos Santos beat a top 5 fighter the fight before he lost to Reem.

I think it's more fighters have figured him out than anything. Rothwell doesn't have the wrestling to take JDS down or the footwork. to keep JDS off balance

JDS seems like he is nearing punch drunk stage but he should be able beat Rothwell.

Rothwell has turned outright beastly....in fact , I have beating everyone except champ and Cain...

Id be rooting for him, though

a fan of both its hard to call. Ben always looks bad its his style..
that last fight i don't know what happen to JDS but he's aged alot last two fights, pulling for Ben

Senior dos Santos is pretty damned hilarious. Kudos.

Two years ago, JDS would have annihilated him.

These days, Rothwell by TKO easily.

What? 47 votes for Zombie Santos? People will never learn to let go, I swear. Reminds me of Machida. No matter how many times that dude loses, people always keep latched onto 2009 instead of realizing that he's pretty much done as an elite fighter. Dos Santos still has power but he's a shell of himself, he's suffered a lot of brain damage and Rothwell is on a roll and not fighting stupid. I never thought I'd say this, but JDS is lucky to be fighting Rothwell at this point. He's so far away from the title yet he's fighting the consensus #1 contender after the Werdum vs. Stipe scrap.

This isn't 2010-2012. A lot of things have changed since then. The momentum is all in favor of Rothwell winning by TKO of Sub.

This isn't 2010-2012. A lot of things have changed since then. The momentum is all in favor of Rothwell winning by TKO of Sub.

Weird point to make since JDS is the youngest guy in HW top ten.

JDS has lost to two men since his UFC debut, he gets adjusted to the USADA era and steamrolls Rothwell

What? 47 votes for Zombie Santos? People will never learn to let go, I swear. Reminds me of Machida. No matter how many times that dude loses, people always keep latched onto 2009 instead of realizing that he's pretty much done as an elite fighter. Dos Santos still has power but he's a shell of himself, he's suffered a lot of brain damage and Rothwell is on a roll and not fighting stupid. I never thought I'd say this, but JDS is lucky to be fighting Rothwell at this point. He's so far away from the title yet he's fighting the consensus #1 contender after the Werdum vs. Stipe scrap.

Machida will beat Hendo and make a run for the title.

Heart says JDS, head says Big Ben

Even if junior is shot he's still got good enough boxing, movement and distance control to either win a UD or bring his overhand into play, if he can floor hunto with it then no reason why he can't Do the same with Ben and score the ko/tko

Back