Senate to question WB and investigate Bidens

lol so you're investigating the Whistleblower after everything he's said has been confirmed?

wtf kind of a waste of an investigation is that?

This just shows you how retarded Trump is, he could have circumvented committing an impeachable offense by not threatening Ukraine's aid and just having the US Congress (his bitches in the Senate) conduct a legal investigation into the Bidens from the start.

lol so you're investigating the Whistleblower after everything he's said has been confirmed?

wtf kind of a waste of an investigation is that?

This just shows you how retarded Trump is, he could have circumvented committing an impeachable offense by not threatening Ukraine's aid and just having the US Congress (his bitches in the Senate) conduct a legal investigation into the Bidens from the start.

Dems going full retard on impeachment is how he wins his next term, chess is not for you stick to checkers.

Dems going full retard on impeachment is how he wins his next term, chess is not for you stick to checkers.
Don't quote me to not respond to anything I actually stated. Go play somewhere, kid.

No surprise there, it hard to back up irrational emotionally driven bs.
Thanks for explaining the lack of substance on your initial post quoting me. The first step to solving a problem is identifying it, so good job, kid!

he shit as part is that he hasn't even been acquitted yet and they talking about opening up another investigation.

Back