Senate adjourned on November 18 without passing any COVID relief

https://www.businessinsider.com/mcc...lief-compromise-white-house-democrats-2020-10
Mitch McConnell torpedoes a stimulus-package compromise between the White House and Democrats

@skysolo be like Fucking AOC!"
200.gif

lol they tell us they care about us politicans. to m dems don't want to help people they just want to look like they do. that is why they give these outraguas numbers because they know other side will strike it down. republicans had 500b stimulus just for people but dems give this number of 4.3 trillion to give me one time payment of 1200 dollars who are they fooling they just want to make other side bad and them self good and they have no intention of helping average joe and jane. who ever believes politican words will be burn severely

lol they tell us they care about us politicans. to m dems don't want to help people they just want to look like they do. that is why they give these outraguas numbers because they know other side will strike it down. republicans had 500b stimulus just for people but dems give this number of 4.3 trillion to give me one time payment of 1200 dollars who are they fooling they just want to make other side bad and them self good and they have no intention of helping average joe and jane. who ever believes politican words will be burn severely
You don't understand. AOC hotdogged for 2 minutes once after signing the biggest upward transfer of wealth in the history of mankind. So she is on our side.

None of them are on our side. Both presidential candidates told us everyday that they don't want to help us. Now Congress is on its third break since May.

Last edited:
Not exactly nothing. The democratic house passed a relief bill last month. The senate won’t even hold a vote in it. Therefore the house is definitely doing something.

I can’t tell if you’re just extremely dense or being deliberate here thinking it’s funny
Passing a bill you know will go nowhere in the Senate is wasteful and nothing but grandstanding. Their job is to work with the senate to come up with something that is actually workable

Its because the GOP hates giving money to none billionaires

They forgot the stimulus package was supposed to be for the people and not their special interests getting funds to zing republicans.
Its because the GOP hates giving money to none billionaires
CARES passed 96-0 in the senate and only one that I remember opposing in the house.

It was bi-partisan and gave 5 trillion to corporations.

CARES passed 96-0 in the senate and only one that I remember opposing in the house.

It was bi-partisan and gave 5 trillion to corporations.
I said the GOP hates giving to none billionaires. They hate helping the poor.

I said the GOP hates giving to none billionaires. They hate helping the poor.
Yes, they do. But they aren't alone. They hate helping non-rich people along with their friends on the other side of the aisle.

Yes, they do. But they aren't alone. They hate helping non-rich people along with their friends on the other side of the aisle.
Are you kidding me? The Democrats have nothing in common with those across the aisle. They are diametrically opposed and are in a very real struggle for the soul of America.
f_mo_kamala_graham_201118-00_00_22_08-Still001.jpg

Are you kidding me? The Democrats have nothing in common with those across the aisle. They are diametrically opposed and are in a very real struggle for the soul of America.
f_mo_kamala_graham_201118-00_00_22_08-Still001.jpg
I see what you did there.

<Grimes01>

I don't agree here. The Dems love their big money donors just like the GOP but the GOPs hate of the poor and cutting of anything that might help the less fortunate is on a whole different level.

Back