News Self proclaimed Legend, Fighter Kevin Lee trains with another legend as he prepares for Chucky Oli.

Chinese legend Fighter Kevin Lee, the son of RDA.
rafael-dos-anjos-kevin-lee-ufc-rochester-2.jpg

Fighter Kevin Lee. The legend that all other legends hope to live up to.

I just don't understand the mentality of people like him.

You would think getting exposed over and over after being overconfident would teach you a lesson, right? I mean in college I was in a class where I taught rats how to press a lever and pick up marbles and shit. Those dumb fuckers were able to do it after like an hour. This guy has been learning the same lesson about humility for 5 years and it still hasn't stuck.

Legend kevin lee> tristar lee

The guy was never short on skills, it's his stamina and heart - dos anjos exposed him.
Any LW that can defend Kevin's take downs early in RD 1 can pretty much burn him out in the 2nd round, Kevin's arms are too big and get trashed with acid as he relies alot on strength instead of technique. He can barely through 2 punches together when he is tired.

It's weird that he has bodybuilding like arms yet he says he hasn't touched weights since college.

Chucky olives is done! Legend Lee coming for that belt!

What I don't get is he said that Tony Ferguson is whack.

Tony Ferguson choked him out. He was on the mat crying. I'm sincerely interested in what he has to say about that. I mean if Tony's whack, what does that make him?

GSP wishes to one day grow up to have the career FKL has had.

Looking 5'9 next to 5'11 GSP.

Edit: Ah I guess that's because he is 5'9, thought he was listed as 5'11 for some reason lmao.

Fighter Kevin "The Legend" Lee is the successor to Frank "The Legend" Shamrock

Back