News Self proclaimed Legend, Fighter Kevin Lee trains with another legend as he prepares for Chucky Oli.

Yoel Stoolmero

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
PicsArt_01-16-11.25.01.jpg

Chucky is done. Fighter Kevin Lee out to stamp his mark in 2020.

He's the best Kevin that I've ever seen fight

After Kevin Kelly

Calling himself a legend?

The guy was never short on skills, it's his stamina and heart - dos anjos exposed him.
Any LW that can defend Kevin's take downs early in RD 1 can pretty much burn him out in the 2nd round, Kevin's arms are too big and get trashed with acid as he relies alot on strength instead of technique. He can barely through 2 punches together when he is tired.

Is Kev suggesting GSP looks up to him?

Legendary Fighter Kevin Lee is born

I like Kevin Lee a lot and he very might be a future champion, but to call himself a legend at this point is kind of premature lol
On the other hand, GSP is the best fighter of all time, and a legend for sure.

I like Kevin Lee a lot and he very might be a future champion, but to call himself a legend at this point is kind of premature lol
On the other hand, GSP is the best fighter of all time, and a legend for sure.
Lee just need some clicks !
it is what it is.gif

He's on a 1 fight win streak!!! Just 12 shy of GSP's win streak! Who can stop him????

Do Bronx gonna get his back and choke him out within 2 rounds.

View attachment 714469

Chucky Oli?

“Fighter” Kevin Lee?

tenor.gif

View attachment 714469

GSP doesn't look up to Kevin, lol
Kevin represents everything GSP doesnt. Fake Swag, lack of true martial respect, and he has only just started on the path of self-identification and improvement and that seems to be immediately derailed after his mega 1 fight win streak.

Fuck you Fighter Kevin Lee. I am now betting on Charlie O to choke you out. Can't wait for some nice juicy long odds on that one.

Back