Self-driving cars and terrorism

JDragon

Lawn and Order!
@Gold
Reaction score
Has anyone ever brought this up or thought about this? Self-driving cars and car bombs are a pretty terrifying thought imo.

Has anyone ever brought this up or thought about this? Self-driving cars and car bombs are a pretty terrifying thought imo.

that would take some serious reprogramming cave trash is not overly capable of.

You can buy a rc car or drone and pilot it remotely for far less and far far far easier.

that would take some serious reprogramming cave trash is not overly capable of.

You can buy a rc car or drone and pilot it remotely for far less and far far far easier.
Just seen a youtube vid of a new recreational drone with enough lift to carry the owner 12 feet in the air while snowboarding.

call it 170 lbs worth of payload. thats pretty dangerous.

a semi is still probably more destructive though

Kill-switches?

Not that terrifying, or at least not yet. I kind of wonder if people's destinations and driving habits their cars will trigger some sort of meta-data alert if they are exhibiting odd requests, or something. Privacy concerns might be a bigger issue before we start worrying about land-drones.

no matter what happens...

human driven cars will always kill more than self driving terrorist cars.

They have already been using drone-VBIEDs in syria

I mean they're willing to kill themselves to complete the terror act usually, so I wouldn't think it would change much.

Its not like they show a disdain for killing themselves to kill others. Not sure how a self driving car amplifies their threat. If anything, an AI could prevent what we saw in Berlin and Nice

Now hacks to override the control on a system, that is more of a concern.

Have cars on a hwy glitch and then kill passengers that way.

I mean they're willing to kill themselves to complete the terror act usually, so I wouldn't think it would change much.
I think the quaran shames them if they survive the attack. they are supposed to die in the attack, idk the chapter and verse though i dont study snackbar that much

human driven cars will always kill more than self driving terrorist cars.

Sure but if it was just about a body count we would call it murderism instead or terrorism. Them assholes use driverless cars in an attack or 2 and people are gonna freak out badly.

I think the quaran shames them if they survive the attack. they are supposed to die in the attack, idk the chapter and verse though i dont study snackbar that much

That's Bizarre.

Not very tactically sound advice.

Just seen a youtube vid of a new recreational drone with enough lift to carry the owner 12 feet in the air while snowboarding.

call it 170 lbs worth of payload. thats pretty dangerous.

Got a link?

The group of people who aren't smart enough to not leave their passports at the scene of the mass murder... are going to hijack Tesla's code and remotely force the cars to do their will?

Bad idea to have self driving anything. If a hacker or computer AI takes over we are toast.

The group of people who aren't smart enough to not leave their passports at the scene of the mass murder... are going to hijack Tesla's code and remotely force the cars to do their will?

Yeah. I'm thinking that political dissidents have more to worry about 'getting in an accident' than some terrorists using automated cars as bombs.

But even then, I don't think the 'getting into an accident' would be a very good way of offing people. Considering how such terrible PR it is when one gets into an accident, and it would probably trigger a lot of people to investigate the cause.

Verdict: Not concerned about automated cars being used as weapons.

How many snackbars can pass the skillcheck for
a) making stable, effective explosive devices
b) hacking tesla and remotely taking control of a car

Back