Self defense scenario

I find jeans somewhat of a toss up, they offer protection, and you can leg kick easily in them, but I feel like they restrict my movement for knees as well as higher kicks

They only offer light protection, too large a trade off, they also restrict climbing, when you need to get away......

That is pretty strict over in Austrailia. Im not a huge gun proponent but not being able to carry a billy club or pepper spray or anything like that sounds pretty excessive to me.

You really do need to be able to protect yourself as a man with a family in this world. No weapons at all seems like a bad idea to me..
We have very strict laws in the UK. Basically you can't carry anything that can be used as a weapon apart from a less than 3.25" non-locking blade which will probably fold shut on your fingers. Any weapon that you can get will have to come from the environment, i.e. chairs, bottles, glasses, sticks e.t.c.

Astartes Power Armour anyone? :)
iu

cool stuff guys but the thread is about clothing/footwear, not weapons lol.

Let me throw it at you this way........suppose you know that tomorrow, your going to get attacked in the parking lot at the grocery store. What clothes would you wear?

Let me throw it at you this way........suppose you know that tomorrow, your going to get attacked in the parking lot at the grocery store. What clothes would you wear?
None, easy movement and cray factor especially if I give that "Chuck with that look in his eye"

That is pretty strict over in Austrailia. Im not a huge gun proponent but not being able to carry a billy club or pepper spray or anything like that sounds pretty excessive to me.

You really do need to be able to protect yourself as a man with a family in this world. No weapons at all seems like a bad idea to me..
That's were you are wrong. The mind is the greatest weapon as a human. Just break a bottle, grab a pair of scissors/keys or just see trouble coming and fuck right off. I never had a fight that I didn't see coming a mile off.

Steel caps, bomber jacket... Only trouble is proper bomber jackets are worth a dime.

@eternaldarkness

Are you ok man? You dont seem particularly stable. Not a single one of your posts seems to apply to anything Ive said in this thread.

Maybe take a deep breath and fuck off.

@eternaldarkness

Are you ok man? You dont seem particularly stable. Not a single one of your posts seems to apply to anything Ive said in this thread.

Maybe take a deep breath and fuck off.
Definitely not the most stable, but I do speech from a position of some authority when it comes to fighting.

Back