Self-confessed feminist says women should take catcalling as a compliment

One time I was eating ice cream in San Francisco with a friend. Some gay dudes said mmmmmm looks good. I was seriously pissed off and wanted to hit them. Then they tried to play it off by saying they were talking about the ice cream. Cat calling. Not even once.

One time I was eating ice cream in San Francisco with a friend. Some gay dudes said mmmmmm looks good. I was seriously pissed off and wanted to hit them. Then they tried to play it off by saying they were talking about the ice cream. Cat calling. Not even once.

you have an issue with the gays huh?

special guy is special
fxckin lol. First you white night me, then tell me I need to get better comebacks and you use a fucking outdated meme as an insult. LMAO brilliant! Go back to protecting your imaginary heard of women bro.

If she's a feminist, doesn't that mean we should disagree with her automatically?

Therefore...

2wcqtz5.jpg

Did you get one of these?
4e5360efde396.jpg

fxckin lol. First you white night me, then tell me I need to get better comebacks and you use a fucking outdated meme as an insult. LMAO brilliant! Go back to protecting your imaginary heard of women bro.

some people just come across all rapey is all. Wait til puberty is over and your hormones settle.

Women like being dominated and they like pet names. If you don't know this you need to work on talking to women instead of about them on the interwebz.. Another lesson is never believe anything a woman says.
I know you're swimming in top notch puss. 100%

Eh it's not really a compliment. It's just letting random strangers know you want to bang, but we're dudes. We want to bang everything.

Don't think it's the big deal some feminists try to make it, but I can see how it would get annoying.

Were you secretly worried that dicks are delicious?

<24>

Were you secretly worried that dicks are delicious?

<24>
Lol, no. I was banging multiple poon on the regular then. It just rubbed me the wrong g way, for whatever reason. its probably because they emphasized good on a real homosexual way. Mmmmmm...looks gooooooooooood...lol

So when did you hit menopause?

you can't leave this thread without knowing that rape is wrong even if it's the only way you feel love. you read the words. you know it's true.

Back