Selective service and FAFSA websites crashes amid fears of draft

<TheWire1>

But wait. Wouldn't the 'Florida Man Platoon' be more of a danger to themselves than anyone else?
Not if you drop them out of planes and tell them certain groups stole their bath salts.

Also, why would the FAFSA site crash? Isn't that just a financial aid website for the Feds?

<TheWire1>

But wait. Wouldn't the 'Florida Man Platoon' be more of a danger to themselves than anyone else?

The collateral damage should take out the enemy as they take out themselves

Win win

Also, why would the FAFSA site crash? Isn't that just a financial aid website for the Feds?

To do your FAFSA application you have to be in selective service system, there was a box to either sign up there since they had all your information, or confirm you were already signed up.

There was a myth floated around social media that anyone who checked that box became a "priority" draft candidate. So people were trying to log in and check what they clicked and change it if possible.

Social media and the internet is making people lose their minds. Pretty nuts how you can post something bogus on social media, especially about a draft that doesn’t even exist, and all these students get so scared and anxiety ridden.

h8mu0rzx3x841.jpg

Probably been suggested but the US should put together an 'Incel Corp'.

Incel's have all this pent up rage and want to kill. I see it as win/win.
It'll be a part of the REEEEing 20's campaign.

https://time.com/5758872/selective-service-war-iran/

World War 3 trends on Twitter, and people immediately start looking into how does the draft work not realizing a whole new congressional law would need to be passed. Trump can't just executive order it.

delete pls

say pretty please with sugar on top

yeah, because no one joins the army for any other reason....there are way too many white people in the military for this to be true...now if he has said Operation Shield then he might have been right, once

Someone posted a meme the other day that had I think that sideways glancing stuffed animal and the caption was like:
"You thought Ride of the Valkyries was bad? Imagine hearing a Blackhawk coming blasting SixN9ne and Lil Yatty while you hear the people on board yelling about how they're 'finna blast you' and shit"

https://time.com/5758872/selective-service-war-iran/

World War 3 trends on Twitter, and people immediately start looking into how does the draft work not realizing a whole new congressional law would need to be passed. Trump can't just executive order it.

To say nothing of the fact that any war with Iran would be over long before these idiots could be drafted, trained and deployed.

Anyone who seriously believes they are in danger of being drafted to fight in WWIII should be immediately sterilized to prevent them from leaving floaters in the Gene Pool:rolleyes:

Fuck that. Florida Man platoon

No one would stand up against that

I'm pretty sure that deploying Floridians constitutes a war crime under the terms of the Geneva Convention...:eek:

world-war-z-wall-horde.gif

Probably because of who represents them the most.
I wonder how large the % of people getting exempted for mental health issues would be. Shockingly high, I would imagine.
With people not knowing if they are a boy or a girl, trained to be scared of guns, mass media that only shows the downside of gun violence, liberal snowflakes that get offended of gender terms in public debates, can't start a fire, can't swim, can't run an 8 or less minute mile... I mean most youth can't find the places on a map anyways. I can't imagine any decent percentage that could actually pass the basic fundamentals required.

This would be the most fragile recruitment process, I'm sure some would "identify" as not human. My uncle was a marine, I'm 36, he saw some shit. If talking about this shit over holidays with him wasn't the highlight, I don't know what was.

Wow, we're a shit show ;)

I'm not pro-war, I say we fucked with enough brown people for the time being. We're 20 trillion + in debt and have a shit storm coming.... so naturally, time for the banksters and hawks to fire up a war -- conveniently also to distract Epstein, Trump, The hundreds of Clinton scandals.... man...

Someone posted a meme the other day that had I think that sideways glancing stuffed animal and the caption was like:
"You thought Ride of the Valkyries was bad? Imagine hearing a Blackhawk coming blasting SixN9ne and Lil Yatty while you hear the people on board yelling about how they're 'finna blast you' and shit"

Lmao I saw that one.

People forget the anger the Iraqi war invasion brought along(along with some of the best punk)

Civil unrest during a war with Iran will be incredible to see.

WW3? Probably not. I’m getting a kick out of watching all of these pussies squirm though.

i don't think Conscientious Objectors are given an exemption, not automatically at least
it's hard to say b/c the sites are down (hahahah) but the exemptions i'm seeing are:
Transgenders
currently on Active Duty
not 18 or over 25
it you're form Micronesia, Palau, Marshall Islands
etc

edit they have to still register
CONSCIENTIOUS OBJECTORS

Men, who would be classified as CONSCIENTIOUS OBJECTORS if they were drafted, must register with Selective Service. If a draft begins and they are called, they would have the opportunity to file a claim for exemption from military service based upon their religious or moral objection to war.

https://www.selectiveservicenumber.org/who-must-register

I registered for SS back as a junior in high school. I don't remember what the form said. The website is still down. It sounds like you have to verbally make your case. Pretty fucking ridiculous that someone needs to basically go on trial to argue that the government has no right to take him from his home and relocate him to perform forced physical labor.

Back