Segal is responsible for breeding degastan champions

ImaginaryWellgroomedIndianabat-size_restricted.gif

The spider trolling Segal for that long was very cringe worthy

Not a huge fan of Segal but what Anderson did to him was vicious, you don't include a guy in your entourage for months just to make fun of him like that

The spider trolling Segal for that long was very cringe worthy

Not a huge fan of Segal but what Anderson did to him was vicious, you don't include a guy in your entourage for months just to make fun of him like that

I can hear that but he did not made that joke and tbh this was really funny

I can hear that but he did not made that joke and tbh this was really funny

It was some strange sideshow, it was like, hey look we also bring Steven Seagle, go and talk while Anderson make funny faces in the background

Someone scared of the Dagestanis detected.

It's fine, we are all scared. Just be respectful and you might be spared.

Dagestanis are some of the least scary people on planet earth, no matter how much the Russian shills on this website claim otherwise.

Dagestanis are some of the least scary people on planet earth, no matter how much the Russian shills on this website claim otherwise.

Lol if the Dagestanis are not scary to you then who is?

The Irish perhaps?
<GSPWoah>

I'm not scared of any country's people, especially Russia's.

You are such a badass.

Give an example of a place where you think that the people are scarier than the Caucasus.

You are such a badass.

Give an example of a place where you think that the people are scarier than the Caucasus.

Thank you and Finland. If you think the Caucasus people are so scary then you surely must agree that the people who beat the shit out of them in WW2 are even scarier.

Thank you and Finland. If you think the Caucasus people are so scary then you surely must agree that the people who beat the shit out of them in WW2 are even scarier.

That's not how it works.

The English & French beat pretty much anyone they ever had to fight. But I wouldn't be scared to insult random Englishmen or Frenchmen.

Caucasus people will fuck you up.

But if you want to live in a fantasy world where an efficient military equates people being tough then whatever dude.

That's not how it works.

The English & French beat pretty much anyone they ever had to fight. But I wouldn't be scared to insult random Englishmen or Frenchmen.

Caucasus people will fuck you up.

But if you want to live in a fantasy world where an efficient military equates people being tough then whatever dude.

I wouldn't be scared to insult random Caucasus people either and what other metric than the military is there for gauging how tough people are? MMA? The Olympics? Last I checked random European nations do better than people from the Caucasus in both of those things.

WTF, you think a Scandinavian is scarier than a Chechen?

Go grab the ass of a Finnish girl in front of her BF. Maybe he'll punch you but that's it.

Now go try the same on a Chechen woman. Lol. Much higher chances of getting stabbed, even if it's a week after.

Lol I swear some people have no awareness.

I wouldn't be scared to insult random Caucasus people either and what other metric than the military is there for gauging how tough people are? MMA? The Olympics? Last I checked random European nations do better than people from the Caucasus in both of those things.

Meh ok you either are a troll or have never travelled.
Lost interest, bye.

<DisgustingHHH>

WTF, you think a Scandinavian is scarier than a Chechen?

Go grab the ass of a Finnish girl in front of her BF. Maybe he'll punch you but that's it.

Now go try the same on a Chechen woman. Lol. Much higher chances of getting stabbed, even if it's a week after.

Lol I swear some people have no awareness.

No way if you grab some Finnish girl's arse her boyfriend will pull out a knife and stab you in the eye with it! See, I can make up stupid bullshit that only people from certain regions believe too.

Back