Sefo and Le Banner never won K-1 Grand Prix

This is low level troll attempt. I miss the good old day when people actually put efforts in their trolling.

What happens when the #3 HW boxer does kickboxing?

method=get&s=022900748.jpg
Pissed hot in Glory too.

Jared Miller's kickboxing record is actually pretty good, 23-2
Nobody much cares about most records in kickboxing. Who did he fight/beat is what matters.

Doesn't matter. K-1 fighters were all about offense without proper defense, feints and footwork. 1-2 counter from Joshua and these guys won't get up. Low level boxers like Mighty Mo did well against K-1 elite. Wonder how Wilder would've done against these guys

Lol you never watched the K-1 in it's prime i see...
Good day.

If Arlovski, Sylvia, Mir, Rodriguez won UFC, then Cro Cop also won K-1. It is the same analogy.

Nobody puts in question their UFC titles, altough UFC from 2002-2006 is not the same as todays 2018 UFC.

Can we move this crap to wasteland?

Pissed hot in Glory too.

Nobody much cares about most records in kickboxing. Who did he fight/beat is what matters.
I have to agree. Botha beat some of the greatest K-1 fighters and looked pretty lively in most fights, even though his record isn't good. Can you imagine if he was 10 years younger?

Get this shitpost out of here ffs, this thread is spam

I'm being misunderstood here. You kickboxing guys are rude to new fans, that's why you only have 4 pages
Uh, you came into a Kickboxing forum and basically said it sucks and that any top Boxer could come in and beat these guys. What reaction were you expecting genius?

He was a american kickboxer, this is like being a american soccer player in terms of competition and irrelevance TBH

we all already saw a lot of American guys with ridiculous records, almost every time they fight a mid lvl guy from europe-asia, they got beat up.

US kickboxers are a running joke in this forum...

He was a american kickboxer, this is like being a american soccer player in terms of competition and irrelevance TBH

we all already saw a lot of American guys with ridiculous records, almost every time they fight a mid lvl guy from europe-asia, they got beat up.

US kickboxers are a running joke in this forum...
What about ten pow?

Sefo was great but too small to win a title and LeBanner was over-rated af.

Sefo was great but too small to win a title and LeBanner was over-rated af.

Sefo had the same height of Hug(K-1 WGP champ) and way more massive.

Really overrated, just considered the best that has never won a K1 WGP....

Really overrated, just considered the best that has never won a K1 WGP....

LeBanner never was a champion because never deserved to be one. A very good fighter but nothing extraordinary about him.

Back