Seems like Hector Lombard is pulling hard for Yushin fight.

Righteous Jon

Orange Belt
Reaction score
https://twitter.com/HectorLombard

He has been retweeting a lot of people asking Dana for Thunder vs. Lightning.

Do you guys like this fight? Do you think Lombard can keep it standing?

I would pick Lombard to win by KO fairly easily, Yushin doesn't seem to have a great jaw and Lombard is strong and stocky with good TDD. I'd love to see this fight as long as Yushin doesn't ruin it and at least tries to attack.

I think Okami Okami's Lomabrd easily. I wanna see Lombard fight Cung Le.

Okami's chin is shot, Hector would starch him.

I like this fight..... Would be a good watch for sure.

Man, if Okami's chin didn't somehow morph into glass, it would be a good fight... but now? Lombard TKO round 1 or 2.

I think Okami Okami's Lomabrd easily. I wanna see Lombard fight Cung Le.

Shaking-your-head-no+thread+_a4a279feedc56868fab218bc011fffa2.gif

you don't know lombard, son. there's a reason konster doesn't want to see that fight.

personally i'd rather see hector vs. phillipou

Lombard has really, really good takedown defense. I think he sparks Okami.

Lombard KO. I doubt that Okami could overpower and drag him down like he did with Belcher, Lombard's insanely strong and has terrific TDD and he needs to land only once.

What's with Okami's chin again? He gets TKO'd by the best MMA striker alive and gets TKO'd by Boesch, a man stronger than the word strength itself and he has a shot chin? Jumping to stupid conclusions much? I bet people will talk shit on JDS' chin now since he got dropped for the first time, giving no credit to Cain's strength and technique.

What's with Okami's chin again? He gets TKO'd by the best MMA striker alive and gets TKO'd by Boesch, a man stronger than the word strength itself and he has a shot chin? Jumping to stupid conclusions much? I bet people will talk shit on JDS' chin now since he got dropped for the first time, giving no credit to Cain's strength and technique.

He was most likely flash KO'd from a reverse elbow... while he was on top. The man's chin is not as good as it once was.

Lombard vs Weidman for number 1 contender. Come on, let's get real, Weidman or Lombard are the only guys who should be fighting Silva next. I don't count the fight with Boetsch as a loss.

Okami will beat Lombard. Horrible match up on paper for Okami but I have a feeling he will win with his straight punches.

Last edited:
Well that's because you're an Okami fan.

This would be a good fight and a good one to make right now

That and Hector is one of my favorite MW's. Don't really like seeing my favorites fight each other.

He was most likely flash KO'd from a reverse elbow... while he was on top. The man's chin is not as good as it once was.

Yushin was "Ko'd" yet he tightened up his body triangle and kept Belcher pinned down while adjusting his arms. lol

Back