Seeking some feedback; Helping up and Coming MMA Fighters

Discussion in 'Mayberry Lounge' started by knockoutlounge, Feb 25, 2016.

1. knockoutlounge

knockoutlounge White Belt

I've been running KnockoutLounge.com as a hobby for a few years and have taken a break. I'm looking to get back into it to provide more interviews and news on up and coming fighters (not aimed towards UFC/Bellator)...

I have a few sections that will be removed

Outside Da Cage - Name was a goof, but it was a column for one of the ladies that have been in the business... This will be removed.

Promotion News - I want to expand with more of the ammy/pro smaller promotions and keep a calendar...

However... as I begin my journey to revamp the entire site, I'm wondering if others could provide some feedback for design, sections, etc...

I mainly based my time on the interviews/Q&As, but I want to tackle all sides as I pick it back up. Maybe find a friend or two in the process.

Any advice would help! Thanks!

2. knockoutlounge

knockoutlounge White Belt

Few contacts with multiple women's MMA stars on there , so there will be a lot more of that... There's also the Fight Pass small promotions that I'll be working with...