Secret Service visits Trump over comments, he denies it

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-trump-secretservice-idUSKCN10L29W

tumblr_mhqc9iSDIg1qed7g8o2_400.gif

I thought reuters was MSM and just hated trump?

Is there any news source outside fox that people on the right accept.

NY TIMES. "oh that liberal rag"

CNN "biased"

Washington post "oh biased and liberal'

LA Times 'liberal trash'

BBC "wimpy Europeans don't know shit"

This is legit the Republican Party in a nutshell.

Can you imagine if Watergate happened today.

"Oh who is reporting that, what, the Washington post you say." "That's a liberal rag not to be taken seriously"

You people are Fn pathetic

I meant what I said. Reuters didn't confirm shit. They confirmed that a nameless official said that. CNN confirmed a nameless secret service agent saying otherwise.

My side is clearly the betting favorite. It's far more likely that a higher up would deny anything taking place than CNN fabricating a story. Simple grasp of real world probabilities. You lack it.

Holy shit you're out to lunch lol. You stick to your team politics, just remember that they don't give a shit about you as long as they get your vote.

I meant what I said. Reuters didn't confirm shit. They confirmed that a nameless official said that. CNN confirmed a nameless secret service agent saying otherwise.

My side is clearly the betting favorite. It's far more likely that a higher up would deny anything taking place than CNN fabricating a story. Simple grasp of real world probabilities. You lack it.

Shhhh Fawlty, shhh.

Do you hear that?

That's the sound of me roaring over your backtracking hamstering with my own F-5 Turbo Booyakasha.

dpu95OTQ9rDPi.gif

You've developed a real hard-on for me lately. Keep it coming. You probably think about my posts in the shower, trying to rinse my words out of my mind. They don't make brain loofahs.

It's actually another day of Trump and his legion of garbage supporters getting their asses handed to them in the media.

I have a hard on for exposing buffoons like yourself, your sweet tears fuel me.

You said a vote for Hillary is a vote for a global caliphate. That's absolutely adorable.

It's within reason given the Muslim Brotherhood's plan for conquest by means of migration and laying low until their numbers are large enough for political action. A peaceful Jihad, a takeover by migrating, breeding and spreading the word until they are dominant.

I just question a "immigration is fine" or "more refugees" policy considering what happened in Europe. I mean, have we learned nothing?

I mean, ISIS has said have they they intend to send their people onto U.S. soil. Clearly you can see a problem with an open borders country at this stage in the Jihad?

Last edited:
Every day a new embarrassment for your team. Suck on +7.7, sweetie. God November is going to be sweet when all you Drumpf fools fall to your knees.

It won't be sweet when the race war comes to your front door. The white guilters you elect are degrading race relations to a dangerous degree.

fair enough. how many times should we just shrug off what could easily be argued to be intentional innuendo, though? it seems that this happens a lot with trump. is it all the SJW's fault? is this all a result of their spin? is it so difficult to imagine that trump would suggest such a thing?

what i think is, youre no different than libs who give clinton a pass for everything she does. youre just the flipped side of the coin who wont hold your chosen goon accountable.

The problem I have with this whole controversy is the complete distortion of what he said and then the fake outrage that follows. If you have a problem with him intentionally reminding citizens that their guns are still their last line of defense against government tyranny then cool...I can't say you're wrong for how you feel about that. But if you then try and insist that he was literally calling for the assassination of Hillary Clinton then I have no choice but to defend Trump by way of defending reality.

This is just absolute absurdity. Especially when you consider that both Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden made more direct and clear comments about killing Obama or him being killed by the voters. It's just madness.

It's within reason given the Muslim Brotherhood's plan for conquest by means of migration and laying low until their numbers are large enough for political action. A peaceful Jihad, a takeover by migrating, breeding and spreading the word until they are dominant.

I just question a "immigration is fine" or "more refugees" policy considering what happened in Europe. I mean, have we learned nothing?

I mean, ISIS has said have they they intend to send their people onto U.S. soil. I mean, clearly you can see a problem with an open borders country at this stage in the Jihad?
Except Hillary is not for open borders. That fact just completely got under your batshit crazy radar.

Fawlty needs to show us on the doll where Trump touched him.

It won't be sweet when the race war comes to your front door. The white guilters you elect are degrading race relations to a dangerous degree.
Global Caliphate
Race Wars
Open Borders

Is there anything this woman can't do? This place is a quack house. Go bang your aluminum plate with your plastic fork.

Who cares if the Secret Service visited him?

He just openly wished for his supporters to assassinate his political opponent.

No he didn't. He was implying the 2nd Amendment people--i.e. the NRA--would do something about it. What does the NRA do when they "do something"? Influence politicians, put out propaganda...completely legitimate, non-violent actions. He just wants them to use the political clout lefties are always telling us the evil NRA has.

Global Caliphate
Race Wars
Open Borders

Is there anything this woman can't do? This place is a quack house. Go bang your aluminum plate with your plastic fork.

Well, I never said anything about a caliphate. But she's clearly a white guilter (since it's necessary in order to get elected as a Democrat this season), and given the number of illegals she had on stage there at the DNC, how can you conclude anything other than her support for degrading our borders?

Good luck with that.

The problem I have with this whole controversy is the complete distortion of what he said and then the fake outrage that follows. If you have a problem with him intentionally reminding citizens that their guns are still their last line of defense against government tyranny then cool...I can't say you're wrong for how you feel about that. But if you then try and insist that he was literally calling for the assassination of Hillary Clinton then I have no choice but to defend Trump by way of defending reality.

This is just absolute absurdity. Especially when you consider that both Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden made more direct and clear comments about killing Obama or him being killed by the voters. It's just madness.

did you take that claim straight from breitbart?

all 3 comments are F'ing disgusting and slimy politician-like if you ask me. imo, clinton's was the least shitty of the 3. i mean, with hers at least you could argue that shes just saying, "why not stay in? shit happens right?" still bad, and biden seems to be playing a fake tough guy and pretending that he would actually become violent with obama.

you guys can claim that trump was citing some high-minded abstract struggle against tyrannical govt, but that is pure bs. "maybe 2nd amendment people could do something about it [if Clinton is elected]" is not difficult to interpret. youre reaching like hell to explain it away, like usual.

Except Hillary is not for open borders. That fact just completely got under your batshit crazy radar.

I'm not familiar with the phrase "batshit crazy radar", so I'll accept that it's an insult and get back to a logical discussion without ad hominem attacks.

Where in her immigration policy do you see a plan to deal with the Jihad as planed by the various organizations seeking a global caliphate? I see nothing of merit that would impede their plans. This is troublesome.
https://www.hillaryclinton.com/issues/immigration-reform/

Global Caliphate
Race Wars
Open Borders

She's gonna ride the texas side meteor that is gonna hit earth.

Rex is a class A putch afraid of everything out there.

No he didn't. He was implying the 2nd Amendment people--i.e. the NRA--would do something about it. What does the NRA do when they "do something"? Influence politicians, put out propaganda...completely legitimate, non-violent actions. He just wants them to use the political clout lefties are always telling us the evil NRA has.

So let me get this straight.

A) does the NRA have political clout or not

B) or the lefties are just spreading propaganda saying they have much more clout than what they really have

So if the NRA doesn't have clout why would trump say those things. Surely he knows they have zero pull.

Back