Secret Service visits Trump over comments, he denies it

I'm sure there will be a serious assassination attempt on Trump any time now. This is the ugliest I've ever seen things.

Another day another Fawlty thread stinking up the WR.

"Low-energy @Fawlty very excited that Crooked Hillary's backers have sent goons to intimidate me. Dishonest media loves it. Sad!" - Trump tweet

We all know Hillary is going to win.

Jokes on you when the third Jihad ends with a global caliphate though.
Clearly she's a Muslim extremist and I can't wait for you to wear a burka.

Who cares if the Secret Service visited him?

He just openly wished for his supporters to assassinate his political opponent.

Trump fans: I like him because he tells it like it is.

Trump: Maybe "2nd amendment people" could do something about clinton....

Trump fans: Thats not what he meant.

how many times does this need to play out before people accept that hes as big a politician as anyone else, and probably a particularly dangerous one. mussolini was fairly benign in his beginnings too....

"Low-energy @Fawlty very excited that Crooked Hillary's backers have sent goons to intimidate me. Dishonest media loves it. Sad!" - Trump tweet
Every day a new embarrassment for your team. Suck on +7.7, sweetie. God November is going to be sweet when all you Drumpf fools fall to your knees.

That's precisely what it is. I'm sorry that you're getting the spectator blues as Trump repeatedly and catastrophically damages himself with his very large and retarded mouth. It would have been amazing for you to watch people like me writhe in democratic agony if he could somehow win.
This seems pretty personal to you. I was Just pointing out that it's not concrete at all what he said, despite what you or others might try to spin.

Another day another Fawlty thread stinking up the WR.
You've developed a real hard-on for me lately. Keep it coming. You probably think about my posts in the shower, trying to rinse my words out of my mind. They don't make brain loofahs.

It's actually another day of Trump and his legion of garbage supporters getting their asses handed to them in the media.

Too bad you can't strawman your way out of a beheading.

I never implied she was.
You said a vote for Hillary is a vote for a global caliphate. That's absolutely adorable.

Trump fans: I like him because he tells it like it is.

Trump: Maybe "2nd amendment people" could do something about clinton....

Trump fans: Thats not what he meant.

how many times does this need to play out before people accept that hes as big a politician as anyone else, and probably a particularly dangerous one. mussolini was fairly benign in his beginnings too....

Thats not what he said tho. Thats the problem with you guys...you just make things up. If what he said is so clear then you shouldn't have to paraphrase.

Except that's not what Reuters announced. Reading comprehension and listening comprehension are failing you.

Concede. Retreat. This thread totally backfired on you. Spare yourself further embarrassment by taking your ass whooping in this thread and move on.

Every day a new embarrassment for your team. Suck on +7.7, sweetie. God November is going to be sweet when all you Drumpf fools fall to your knees.

You need to grow up and drop this partisan team mentality bullshit. Some of us are interested in facts and try to reason with logic. I just want whoever is best for the country, I'm not a brainwashed twit for one side or another.

Some of us aren't on "teams"

You're at best a cheerleader for Hillary.

I meant what I said. Reuters didn't confirm shit. They confirmed that a nameless official said that. CNN confirmed a nameless secret service agent saying otherwise.

My side is clearly the betting favorite. It's far more likely that a higher up would deny anything taking place than CNN fabricating a story. Simple grasp of real world probabilities. You lack it.
Both nameless sources

Aka not credible

One claims something happened, the other claims it didnt

Neither are credible

Nothing happened with any credibility behind it

Thats not what he said tho. Thats the problem with you guys...you just make things up. If what he said is so clear then you shouldn't have to paraphrase.

fair enough. how many times should we just shrug off what could easily be argued to be intentional innuendo, though? it seems that this happens a lot with trump. is it all the SJW's fault? is this all a result of their spin? is it so difficult to imagine that trump would suggest such a thing?

what i think is, youre no different than libs who give clinton a pass for everything she does. youre just the flipped side of the coin who wont hold your chosen goon accountable.

You need to grow up and drop this partisan team mentality bullshit. Some of us are interested in facts and try to reason with logic. I just want whoever is best for the country, I'm not a brainwashed twit for one side or another.

He's trying to Correct The Record.

Team Rational Humans +7.7

Look at you, failing to grasp that our country is so polarized that we're in a tug of war for rationality. You probably fail to realize that because you're irrational. It's a tough spot for you to be in, admittedly.

Back