Secret Service visits Trump over comments, he denies it

Fawlty

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/10/politics/trump-second-amendment/index.html

A US Secret Service official confirms to CNN that the USSS has spoken to the Trump campaign regarding his Second Amendment comments.

"There has been more than one conversation" on the topic, the official told CNN. But it's unclear at what level in the campaign structure the conversations occurred.
The campaign told the USSS that Donald Trump did not intend to incite violence, according to the official.

"No such meeting or conversation ever happened," Trump tweeted in response to CNN's report.

Yet another embarrassment for Drumpf. This time he's calling the Secret Service liars.

pls merge if needed

CNN is no longer a credible source, considering it was proven they collaborated with the DNC to print false information.

lol u.

So the Obama administration via the Secret Service sent some goons to intimidate him? Cool.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-trump-secretservice-idUSKCN10L29W

tumblr_mhqc9iSDIg1qed7g8o2_400.gif

He was inciting 2nd amendment voters to do something as in go out and vote against her. Not shoot her.

More free press for Americas favorite bad boy.

CNN is no longer a credible source, considering it was proven they collaborated with the DNC to print false information.

lol u.

Why wouldn't they visit him? What he said was very clear. They didn't write him a ticket, but probably just explained to him that saying these types of things could pose a danger.

Trump is so awesome. I wish I were psyched about Hillary so I could enjoy this even more.

He was inciting 2nd amendment voters to do something as in go out and vote against her. Not shoot her.

More free press for Americas favorite bad boy.
Nope, you're Just not that good a listener. Sorry bud. It kills me to have to pwn you over here on Sherhub.

Low Ratings CNN strikes again. <cheer>

Nope, you're Just not that good a listener. Sorry bud. It kills me to have to pwn you over here on Sherhub.

Yeah, that's what it is. My ears don't work. It's not that you heard him say the exact same thing but really, really want it to seem like he made a death threat.

Except that's not what Reuters announced. Reading comprehension and listening comprehension are failing you.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-trump-secretservice-idUSKCN10L29W

Official: No formal Secret Service discussions with Trump camp on remark

"Pushing back against a CNN report that the law enforcement agency had had "more than one" exchange with the Trump camp about the remark, an official familiar with the matter told Reuters there had been no formal conversations with the campaign regarding the comment made to supporters the day before."

Yeah, that's what it is. My ears don't work. It's not that you heard him say the exact same thing but really, really want it to seem like he made a death threat.
That's precisely what it is. I'm sorry that you're getting the spectator blues as Trump repeatedly and catastrophically damages himself with his very large and retarded mouth. It would have been amazing for you to watch people like me writhe in democratic agony if he could somehow win.

So the Obama administration via the Secret Service sent some goons to intimidate him? Cool.

We all know Obama is the LEAST TRANSPARENT administration ever and he is having whistleblowers killed and shit. If trump dies from a drug overdose you know it was Obama's goons.

Official: No formal Secret Service discussions with Trump camp on remark

"Pushing back against a CNN report that the law enforcement agency had had "more than one" exchange with the Trump camp about the remark, an official familiar with the matter told Reuters there had been no formal conversations with the campaign regarding the comment made to supporters the day before."
I meant what I said. Reuters didn't confirm shit. They confirmed that a nameless official said that. CNN confirmed a nameless secret service agent saying otherwise.

My side is clearly the betting favorite. It's far more likely that a higher up would deny anything taking place than CNN fabricating a story. Simple grasp of real world probabilities. You lack it.

That's precisely what it is. I'm sorry that you're getting the spectator blues as Trump repeatedly and catastrophically damages himself with his very large and retarded mouth. It would have been amazing for you to watch people like me writhe in democratic agony if he could somehow win.
We all know Hillary is going to win.

Jokes on you when the third Jihad ends with a global caliphate though.

Back