Secret Ledger in Ukraine Lists Cash for Donald Trump’s Campaign Chief

Dude. It's the NY Times.

It's about as bizzare as Breitbart reporting that Hillary Clinton pimped Chelsea to Osama Bin Laden for donations to The Clinton Foundation.

Is Normal.

Dude. It's the NY Times.

It's about as bizzare as Breitbart reporting that Hillary Clinton pimped Chelsea to Osama Bin Laden for donations to The Clinton Foundation.

Is Normal.
Well, how can you not report that, I mean Chelsea was so used. I get that she's loyal to her mom, though...

When the whole Russian email hack of the DNC thing was going on I could tell by the way Trump reacted to it that he and Putin had something going on. Trump should have denounced the whole thing, saying foreigners shouldn't be meddling in our elections and that stuff would never fly if he was president etc. etc. Instead, he used it as a way to make punchlines and grab headlines.

well A, no proof that Manafort obtained the transfers and B, its allegedly from 07-12.

He was an independent consultant and advisor who worked with Yanukovych way before he was campaign manager for Trump.

I agree this adds smoke to connect russian interest to possibly the Trump campaign; but, apparently that just politics and we can ignore it. As some people say Clinton questionable gains via the Saudis, Russians and her foundation are just poppycock.

Last edited:
When the whole Russian email hack of the DNC thing was going on I could tell by the way Trump reacted to it that he and Putin had something going on. Trump should have denounced the whole thing, saying foreigners shouldn't be meddling in our elections and that stuff would never fly if he was president etc. etc. Instead, he used it as a way to make punchlines and grab headlines.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_the_messenger

Well at least he didn't sell 20% of our uranium to them. The whole thing would probably be ignored if thats the case.

BTW thanks to whomever changed the title, much better than my pre-coffee nonsense.

well A, no proof that Manafort obtained the transfers and B, its allegedly from 07-12.

He was an independent consultant and advisor who worked with Yanukovych way before he was campaign manager for Trump.

I agree this adds smoke to connect russian interest to possibly the Trump campaign; but, apparently that just politics and we can ignore it. As some people say Clinton questionable gains via the Saudis, Russians and her foundation are just poppycock.

Exactly right.

Anyone who's read up on Manafort knows that he did political work around the globe and with plenty of unsavory characters as well savory ones. So, it stands to reason that he's been paid by them for services rendered.

It has nothing to do with Trump and it's certainly not illegal to get paid for doing your job. The only questionable part is if it's "off the books" but it's the Ukraine, are we expecting GAAP precision from them?

Exactly right.

Anyone who's read up on Manafort knows that he did political work around the globe and with plenty of unsavory characters as well savory ones. So, it stands to reason that he's been paid by them for services rendered.

It has nothing to do with Trump and it's certainly not illegal to get paid for doing your job. The only questionable part is if it's "off the books" but it's the Ukraine, are we expecting GAAP precision from them?

I guess the only illegal activity is if he didn't declare it on his taxes -- but again, there's no evidence he obtained the money or it was even transferred -- just a handwritten ledger.

This is media rubbing two sticks together in an desperate attempt to create any smoke they can.

I guess the only illegal activity is if he didn't declare it on his taxes -- but again, there's no evidence he obtained the money or it was even transferred -- just a handwritten ledger.

This is media rubbing two sticks together in an desperate attempt to create any smoke they can.

As long as people are consistent on these things, it's fine. But people can't scream bloody murder about one candidate's connections with foreign interests and then disregard the other candidates. Or ignore one and not ignore the other one.

I think they're both non-stories.

As long as people are consistent on these things, it's fine. But people can't scream bloody murder about one candidate's connections with foreign interests and then disregard the other candidates. Or ignore one and not ignore the other one.

I think they're both non-stories.

i mostly agree -- but i think its more contentious when the questionable dealings happen when someone is in public office vs someone who is a private consultant.

but that may just be me.

BTW thanks to whomever changed the title, much better than my pre-coffee nonsense.

Thank Madmick (of course)

You die hard Hillary supporters are funny.

It was already known that Manafort did work for the Ukraine.

You think this is suspicious and a smoking gun but you ignore Huma Abedin, the Clinton Foundation (pay for play), actual documents that show Hillary supplying terrorists with guns, donations from radicals like George Soros, and email correspondence of him giving her recommendations and then 3 days later she follows them etc

I also heard that Hillary and Obama worked as gardeners in the Middle East

jhxyex.jpg

This election is beyond fucked.

Can we throw both these crooks in jail and just do Stein vs. Johnson for the general?

Thank Madmick (of course)

You die hard Hillary supporters are funny.

It was already known that Manafort did work for the Ukraine.

You think this is suspicious and a smoking gun but you ignore Huma Abedin, the Clinton Foundation (pay for play), actual documents that show Hillary supplying terrorists with guns, donations from radicals like George Soros, and email correspondence of him giving her recommendations and then 3 days later she follows them etc

I also heard that Hillary and Obama worked as gardeners in the Middle East

jhxyex.jpg
I'm not so much a Hillary supporter as a Trump hater.
And if we're going by what *appears like it might be true*, I'll take corrupt but competent over dangerously stupid and rash any day of the week and twice on Election Day.

Exactly right.

Yeah I don't understand why this is a story. I commented in the general thread, that its well known that manafort has worked with/for dictators and strong men. The fact that he got paid to do so is completely unsurprising unless I'm missing something?

If it's such a non-issue, it's interesting that Manafort issued a denial.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back