Secret Eaters

BEER

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Just discovered this show.

I don't understand how there is such an incredible disconnect between how much people eat and how much they THINK they eat.

People swearing up and down that they barely eat, but it turns out they're eating 3000-5000 calories a day while exercising, well, not at all.

I've always been a big guy, but I've never once thought to myself "I don't understand how I'm so big".

What do you guys think of the show? What do you think of the behavior?

Of course there are people like that.

I wouldn't use a reality show to determine typical behavior though.

Of course there are people like that.

I wouldn't use a reality show to determine typical behavior though.

Oh, I'm definitely not using it to determine typical behavior.

But I think it's safe to say, we've all come across fat people who complain that they can't lose weight "no matter" what they eat or how much they exercise.

Thought this was going to be a cunnilingus confessional thread.

1LjHekI.gif

my-first-time-going-down-on-a-girl-16281.gif

I only eat 2 things a day. 2 large meat lovers pizzas.

But I think it's safe to say, we've all come across fat people who complain that they can't lose weight "no matter" what they eat or how much they exercise.
I had this same conversation with my brother a few days ago and I brought up the same show.

We both are just amused by all these people who swear they barely eat anything but can't lose weight. Really? You don't eat much but your body somehow produces fat out of nothing? That's quite amazing. Science should study your body and its magical ability to produce mass out of nothing.

I bet this is true of most things people do to excess.

Also, it's relative. Someone raised eating too many calories doesn't know how many calories is the right amount. He could be eating two or three times as much as needed but not realize how far he's gone. Or he could cut back a lot but still be eating FAR too much, so in his mind, he's eating less so should be losing weight.

I had this same conversation with my brother a few days ago and I brought up the same show.

We both are just amused by all these people who swear they barely eat anything but can't lose weight. Really? You don't eat much but your body somehow produces fat out of nothing? That's quite amazing. Science should study your body and its magical ability to produce mass out of nothing.

No joke. That's always my conclusion.

Your body isn't actually human. Or from any physical universe we can imagine.

I bet this is true of most things people do to excess.

Also, it's relative. Someone raised eating too many calories doesn't know how many calories is the right amount. He could be eating two or three times as much as needed but not realize how far he's gone. Or he could cut back a lot but still be eating FAR too much, so in his mind, he's eating less so should be losing weight.

I can't understand that. Five minutes of research and a little label reading should be enough.

The aspartame will kill you, man.

My brother used to suck down about 12 diet Dr. Peppers a day. I kept trying to tell him that the artificial sugar was fucking poison. He eventually switched to Dole Sparklers. I tried them, pretty tasty actually. I thought they were soda, but made from real fruit juice. So..not the worst thing, I guess. Then I looked at the label the other day. Aspertame.

in secret we eat
it's truly life's greatest treat
palatable skeet

My brother used to suck down about 12 diet Dr. Peppers a day. I kept trying to tell him that the artificial sugar was fucking poison. He eventually switched to Dole Sparklers. I tried them, pretty tasty actually. I thought they were soda, but made from real fruit juice. So..not the worst thing, I guess. Then I looked at the label the other day. Aspertame.

If I'm drinking soda it's Fresca.

No sugar, and only a hundred times the sodium.

My younger brother drinks so much fucking soda. He has developed nasty stomach issues, and I honestly think it's the soda. Like, he vomits every morning and has the worst belching I've ever heard. He refuses to go to a doctor.

Recently, he's been worried about it, but he hasn't changed his diet at all.

Getting close.

And I could have said Tab, but that tastes like electric feet.

Huh. Soon you'll have week old bran muffins kicking around in your fridge too and the little bowl of scotch mints on a doily on the coffee table.

Last edited:
Back